A Bullet Doidged? - Hibernian vs Kilmarnock

A thread to discuss the match and post your favourite Christian Doidge moments or media. I hope this doesn't backfire with the big man deflecting one in off his bahookie. 

Below are a couple of Doidge pictures to get things started. Found it difficult finding anything of worth from his time at Killie sadly. If anyone has the pictures of him celebrating on a lawn or enjoying a cigar I do think those would also be good contributions. 

RUxNODg0NDk2MTM=.jpg?width=640&quality=6

0_Kilmarnock-Press-Conference.jpg

I thought this was going to be a thread about Derek McInnes (who plenty of Hibs fans were clamouring for as a Lee Johnson replacement a few weeks ago).

Always like big Doidge, sadly hes never quite been the same since his return from that achilles injury.

Out on the sauce before this one, hoping the Killie fans dont attack our hipster pubs like the Dons casuals did..........................

The two Christian Doidge goals I remember are 

1) The one he scored vs us (think it was the 2-2 game) where Branescu came for a routine ball and Doidge somehow outjumped him, because that keeper was an absolute haddy. 

2) His goal vs Livingston the other week where the ball bounced off his knee or shin and went in.

Quality striker.

I do feel for Christian Doidge, was a great player for us for 18 months or so, lots of goals, mostly unintentional but that’s a skill in itself.

The injury at the start of 2021/22 killed him.

I’m really looking forward to this, first home Saturday 3pm game we’ve had notwithstanding sober January since October.

Due to the fact I’m looking forward to it and Kilmarnocks away record in the league is crap we will lose, somehow.

23 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

After Henderson’s excellent performance 2 weeks ago at St.Mirren, he should be starting. 

Reveal hidden contents

I will of course, regret this post tomorrow. 

DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

Wouldn't play him against a bunch of hatchet men tbh.  (no offence Killie crowd).

17 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Due to the fact I’m looking forward to it and Kilmarnocks away record in the league is crap we will lose, somehow.

Fear not, you shan't. Yer auld pals from the west coast will find a way to lose.