WTF No Thread - SMFC v RCFC

5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

I fear we're in for a sound thrashing today.

When you look at our potential starting XI, our best midfield is powderpuff and we'll have a forward who is barely up to match fitness alongside someone who has barely kicked a ball in the premiership.

I think I may have to put a bottle of vino in the fridge to soften the blow of defeat.

I'm in full "Elvis" mode today.

I’m holding onto the thought that when I think St Mirren will win, they lose, and when I think the odds are stacked against us, we pull off an unlikely win. Need that to hold true today. It’s a thought process honed through decades of watching us. Only need to look at Wednesday. I thought we could add to Motherwell’s crisis club credentials… we were pish and got beat.

1-0 Saints. Scrappy as fcuk and an advert for the Scottish top flight it is not.

Maybe.

44 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Jesus that looks good 

The filling was excellent, the puff pastry top was a bit crispy. If there are any left by half time it will be brick hard.

£7 for a pie and a coke!!! A few weeks ago in Prague I was getting a 3 course meal for little more than that.

For as long as County's centre-backs continue to launch the ball while not under any pressure, there's no prospect of them getting anything from this game. It was 12, 14 and 15 mins respectively when each of County's midfielders passed the ball on the deck for the first time.

Edited by bunglebonce

HT 1-0
Yeah we’ve played well, been much the better side and really should be 2 or 3 ahead. Goal was the corner headed home by Gallagher routine again, lovely.
Along with that we’ve had two or three clear cut chances, along with several half chances, but we’ve been very wasteful.
County have been awful, like really surprisingly bad. Number 10 has had a few moments of quality but Murray and White upfront are two similar cloggers - thus far. 
For us Flynn been good, as has Small at left back. Strain outstanding as usual, he’s our POTY nap.
Need that second goal or I fear letting County back into this.