Free Agency 2023

peasy23

I think its inevitable he's a Raven. 

Nobody in their right mind is going to sign him to the sort of contract he appears to be demanding, let alone give up 2 1sts to get it over the line.

The fact Balt is comfortable using the non-exclusive tells you all you need to know about perceived value.

Edited by Boo Khaki

That's the Chargers now 20million under the cap by my reckoning, before they have even cut deadweight like Hopkins and Feiler. Seems they are deadly serious about going after even more FA's for a run. One thing is for sure, there is going to be a colossal number of vets being cut or traded either next off-season or 2025. 

Not sure what I said about KA13 earlier is necessarily right either. If he's still productive at 31 I could see him staying on a much reduced team-friendly deal, while the 'doesn't justify the salary' but much younger MW is dealt. That depends on bagging a legit starting WR in the upcoming draft though.

2 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

8F8C34FD-76B8-43E1-B581-5CF2CF5B35F2.jpeg

Rumour I'm hearing online is that the Dolphins also interested in Bobby Wagner and/or Jordan Poyer in free agency.  I'd be delighted if it was true and they got Poyer.

Edited by magic sign

Legal tampering period opens tonight at 5pm UK time. Technically that’s a 48 hour window where teams are allowed to start negotiating with incoming free agents so that deals can be signed as soon as free agency officially opens on Wednesday, but the last few years have taught us that teams just go ahead and agree to deals within the tampering window. 

55 minutes ago, Donathan said:

Legal tampering period opens tonight at 5pm UK time. Technically that’s a 48 hour window where teams are allowed to start negotiating with incoming free agents so that deals can be signed as soon as free agency officially opens on Wednesday, but the last few years have taught us that teams just go ahead and agree to deals within the tampering window. 

Still no word from Rodgers. 

You take your time Aaron, upset both the Packers and Jets Free Agency plans.