Hamilton Accies v Arbroath

Was thinking of heading along to this tonight and have just read it's £5 entry. Fair play Accies

Seems like a big game this one. I'll be wanting Arbroath to win and then go on to hit some form (except when we turn up at Gayfield).

Sorry accies, Arbroath just a better away day.

Edited by AuAl

27 minutes ago, d_t_b said:

McGowan is probably out which on its own is a massive, massive blow. Gives me no confidence in our defence 

Rankin apparently said he was brought off on Saturday as a precaution.

With no game for two weeks after tonight, it wouldn't surprise me if he plays through the pain barrier.If not, then I would play Easton and keep to a back five.

Surely young Dylan Stephenson has to start?We sign the lad from Newcastle,he scores in his first game and has not started many games since.

A tough, bitty game in prospect and even more so if we play Shiels at left back and he is up against Bobby Linn.Seems daft he never plays from the start every week for Arbroath as he is a player who can turn a game at this level.

11 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

With no game for two weeks after tonight, it wouldn't surprise me if he plays through the pain barrier.If not, then I would play Easton and keep to a back five.

Surely young Dylan Stephenson has to start?We sign the lad from Newcastle,he scores in his first game and has not started many games since.

A tough, bitty game in prospect and even more so if we play Shiels at left back and he is up against Bobby Linn.Seems daft he never plays from the start every week for Arbroath as he is a player who can turn a game at this level.

Believe me it puzzles us Lichties too,, Bobby is a fans favourite think that's where the problem lies wi DC ☹️

1 hour ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I'm hoping to take in this evening's match - where's the best place to get parked? Many thanks!

The underground one opposite the ground is ideal

Edited by AuAl

3 hours ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Even in such a grim season, Linn has been by miles our best player and we look far more dangerous when he’s on the pitch.

Some weeks he gets an hour, some 30 minutes, some nothing at all. Why he doesn’t play all/most of every game, every week is an absolute mystery to us. Some think that there’s some kind of ego/popularity clash issue with Dick Campbell. I can’t believe that that’s true but if it is then it’s utterly pathetic. The team is far more important than one man’s ego.

Edited by Tattie36