Title race

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Cove will go into Friday's match in a positive frame of mind - we really need to win and then hope QP don't win in Greenock.

Morton looked good for about 15-20 minutes and then just staggered along versus a poor Rovers team…but the Partick result will give them some hope.

2 minutes ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

What a crazy crazy league 😄😄😄 I'm LOVING the competition. Only two matches to go and 11 out of 12 teams still have something to play for! Unbelievable!!! 

Loving it so much you’ve invented another two teams.

6 minutes ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

Hahahah sorry my mistake. I was just checking the 6+6 system in the SPL for weeks 34-38. I obviously meant 9 out of 10 teams 😄

Looking ahead beyond your station.

Mind you.....the way the Dees are staggering to the final tape......who's to say you wont secure the league?

Me.

Just now, TONTROOPER said:

Looking ahead beyond your station.

Mind you.....the way the Dees are staggering to the final tape......who's to say you wont secure the league?

Me.

Hahaha that wasn't the reason I was looking at it. I was just trying to make sense of the 38 match days in a 12 team league. In all my time here, I've never been interested in the SPL so I didn't know they were doing it like that. 

1 minute ago, EaglesandSpiders said:

Hahaha that wasn't the reason I was looking at it. I was just trying to make sense of the 38 match days in a 12 team league. In all my time here, I've never been interested in the SPL so I didn't know they were doing it like that. 

You'll be new tae fitba aye?

We're unbeaten in 7 games against the top two so far and 10 wins at Cappielow. If we lift our game from today to the challenge then I can see is delivering the final blow. 

Spoiler

Which would be absolutely fucking glorious. 

Nobody talking about McGrattan tonight ....there's a first.

Was genuinely convinced we would concede after not taking our chances in the first 20 minutes.

VT covered the fact we were vulnerable down our flank.

Full press must be maintained next week.

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

We're unbeaten in 7 games against the top two so far and 10 wins at Cappielow. If we lift our game from today to the challenge then I can see is delivering the final blow. 

Reveal hidden contents

Which would be absolutely fucking glorious. 

This has actually made me feel slightly more confident going into next week than before. Despite the fact that we've been poor for weeks now, Dougie Imrie is a fraud (not to mention a complete rocket) and it's unlikely that fluke of a streak continues. Thank you.

That’s it down to 2 if my maths is right.

Dundee are top on 59. Inverness on 55 have played a game more so can only reach 58. 

Partick are on 53 but because Queen’s Park and Dundee play each other on the final day, one of them is guaranteed to reach at least 60. 

2 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

This has actually made me feel slightly more confident going into next week than before. Despite the fact that we've been poor for weeks now, Dougie Imrie is a fraud (not to mention a complete rocket) and it's unlikely that fluke of a streak continues. Thank you.

Awwww....wee soul.

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

That’s it down to 2 if my maths is right.

Dundee are top on 59. Inverness on 55 have played a game more so can only reach 58. 

Partick are on 53 but because Queen’s Park and Dundee play each other on the final day, one of them is guaranteed to reach at least 60. 

Correct. Worrying that it's taken an hour to work that out tbh.