Bully Wee vs Doonhamers at NDP

19 minutes ago, SLClyde said:

Can tell it’s a game between 2 pish teams when there’s more talk about a player winding up oppositions players and fans than the game itself. 

Indeed, we've already moved onto next season and binned this one ...

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

One of these games i felt we should have perhaps won certainly on our first half display and similar to game on new years eve , two poor.ish team that with lose more than they.ll win from now until May..

Slight improvements here and there with Parry having one of his better games...

Draw probably just about fair as Queens looked different team 2nd half and we dropped back longer game went on...

Queens No7 to be fair didnt get anymore shouts than Bartley for not instructioning his team to get the ball out when Rennie was clearly in bothet but perhaps he was preparing himself for Clyde1 during the week, Poor show...

Were defo goin down this season one way or the other,Feeling you lads might be joining us in 2 seasons time unless you improve as us,peterhead and Queens 3 weaklinks of league..

Foreva n eva

Ooft. 

2 hours ago, Otis Blue said:

Indeed, we've already moved onto next season and binned this one ...

Why is Bartley not playing Wilson and Connelly.  Todd and Murray are getting away with pathetic performances every week. Not impressed. Why do we keep saying it's a free hit. By the end of the season he will have had 16 games in charge. Did not think it was possible but we have got worse. He has stuck with mostly the same team not for 5 games surely has to mix it up a bit now.

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If you tell me Murray is still playing for us I'm hitting the whiskey.

Yes, he's now playing as a deep lying false nine who comes back to collect the ball from whichever of our back three of McKenna, McKay or McKay that received the roll out from Currie in goals.

Would you like a tray of slammers with your barrel of whisky?

29 minutes ago, Manwithnoball said:

Did not think it was possible but we have got worse. 

No we haven't. You can get frustrated that we haven't got much better we haven't got worse. Our ppg before Bartley came in was 1.23. Bartley is sitting on 1.42 (10 points) the now. He's had less games of course so for fair comparison the same fixtures the first time we faced those sides under WG returned 1.28ppg (or 9 points). 

I'm not saying I'm impressed with us or defending MB but it's just objectively wrong to say we've got worse. We haven't. 

29 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

No we haven't. You can get frustrated that we haven't got much better we haven't got worse. Our ppg before Bartley came in was 1.23. Bartley is sitting on 1.42 (10 points) the now. He's had less games of course so for fair comparison the same fixtures the first time we faced those sides under WG returned 1.28ppg (or 9 points). 

I'm not saying I'm impressed with us or defending MB but it's just objectively wrong to say we've got worse. We haven't. 

Do you think performances have improved under Bartley. I do not just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Can't argue too much with that but certainly not "worse". 

That’s up for debate. First half was serious. Kelty the other week not great either. First half v airdrie wasn’t particularly good but found ourselves 2-0 up. Dunfermline game honking. 

I’ve said elsewhere he’s got a free pass, but the lack of any improvement and the way he’s went about things, for me he needs to hit the ground running next year. I expect a huge turnover but not sure where the players in will come from that will be any better, after hearing we will be unrecognisable next year, not sure where players will come from for that.

Disillusioned about covers it

Edited by qos1990

7 hours ago, qos1990 said:

That’s up for debate.

Statistically it's not. Be interesting to see how that ends up at the end of the season mind you. 

Like I've said. I can't think of more than 2 or 3 players I want to stay next season so it doesn't surprise me that a new guy isn't getting any joy out of a bunch of charlatans.