Contractual Obligation -Celtic v Heart of Midlothian

4 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

No surprise from the manky looking c**t, he looks like he smells of Mayfair fags and a bookies toilet carpet, Jeffrey Dahmer wouldn’t even eat that smelly c**t. 

You must've been creaming your Primark boxers when Brad Pitt's doppelganger, Neil Lennon, was in charge at Parkhead. 

Edited by Squonk

3 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

No surprise from the manky looking c**t, he looks like he smells of Mayfair fags and a bookies toilet carpet, Jeffrey Dahmer wouldn’t even eat that smelly c**t. 

That is Irvine Welsh standard prose

ETA: Which isn’t a good thing 

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Always enjoy a Hearts game post match interview to see what dumbfuckery excuse Neilson will use.

I’m just gutted our winner wasn’t a controversial handball penalty or something else that would cause his head to implode

13 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Always enjoy a Hearts game post match interview to see what dumbfuckery excuse Neilson will use.

I’m just gutted our winner wasn’t a controversial handball penalty or something else that would cause his head to implode

Would only be controversial if spotted by the fans 

Ceska Republika Yes GIF by HCB Karviná

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Neilson accepting defeat to Celtic with his usual good grace I see. The player that nearly got his leg off, how is he? Is he out of A&E yet? 

Atleast you're definitely not bothered though.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Have you not heard? Fat Ange says Var misses nothing when it comes to his team.  Controversial no more👎

10 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Hey, controversial handball penalties in the last minute are our MO. Get your own. 😉

10 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Why would he need an excuse? Losing 3-1 at Parkhead is a good return for 10 of the teams in this league. Your manager has spent tens of millions in transfers and players earn 7-8 times more in wages than ours. 

On 07/03/2023 at 19:45, Dons_1988 said:

Remember jambos, if you complain about a refereeing decision in defeat you are legitimising the competitive nature of the fixture and by rights, Celtic WERE brilliant to have won this comfortably. 

The rules have been set. 

Seems that you've called it spot on. 

9 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Neilson did them a favour tbf. Now they have a pantomime villain to be absolutely delighted they defeated. 

Judging by Twitter its the officials they beat. Apparently Ginnelly was offside for Hearts goal and Celtic were denied a stonewall goal later on, some suggesting VAR only looked at their goal.

Much like how, in their 5-1 win against St Mirren where their opponent got a man sent off, my Twitter had Celtic fans still complaining the ref was trying to screw them over by awarding the penalty against them. Lots of compilations of the ball hitting Rangers players hands involved.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Quite enjoyed pumping Hearts pre Neilson too tbh. 

I know you do, it’s very sweet. 

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Judging by Twitter its the officials they beat. Apparently Ginnelly was offside for Hearts goal and Celtic were denied a stonewall goal later on, some suggesting VAR only looked at their goal.

Much like how, in their 5-1 win against St Mirren where their opponent got a man sent off, my Twitter had Celtic fans still complaining the ref was trying to screw them over by awarding the penalty against them. Lots of compilations of the ball hitting Rangers players hands involved.

They do seem to be keeping score on rangers decisions. Those handball decisions include one against Aberdeen that I can barely even remember. 

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Cheers for that, benny has the Celtic blogs covered and now you’re updating us on Twitter, anyone know what Celtic fans on Facebook had for their dinner this week?? 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A few decisions suddenly going against them isn't going down well.

58 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Cheers for that, benny has the Celtic blogs covered and now you’re updating us on Twitter, anyone know what Celtic fans on Facebook had for their dinner this week?? 

That's sure to stop celtic being criticised,  well played Drew.

Quite funny to see how a lot of the Celtic support reaction (from a brief cruise of Twitter, KDS, texts from Celtic fans I know) is that they're pleased that they can rotate the team and beat the side in third quite comfortably.

Absolutely none of them seem to have noticed that Hearts were absolutely nowhere near full strength either, through a combination of injuries and rotation.

We're third in the league and they have absolutely no idea who our players are.

There's something particularly ludicrous about the richest team in the country, with a side full of internationals and players bought for lots of money being chuffed about rotating their squad to beat a side who, while already missing Boyce, Baningime, Gordon Snodgrass, Halkett, Haring, and Shankland through injury, didn't start McKay or Kingsley or Humphries or Cochrane (possibly injured? I lose track).

But, aye, the story here is good rotation from Celtic. How did they manage it? 😀

The lengths they go to to validate these wins is quite pitiful. It's like Hearts resting a few players and being chuffed to knock an under-strength Raith Rovers out the cup at Tynecastle.

Edited by VincentGuerin