Next seasons Championship

Who do you expect to be in the division next year or who do you want to be in it realistically from the available teams.

I think ourselves and Dundee Utd are both fucked to be honest and will both come down.  I’m not too sure about who will go the other way but I have taken Queens Park and Partick out just to make the Championship seem even more cut-throat.

Here is the 10 I think will make up the league next season:

Ayr

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

ICT

Hamilton

Kilmarnock

Morton

Raith Rovers

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Who do you expect to be in the division next year or who do you want to be in it realistically from the available teams.

I think ourselves and Dundee Utd are both fucked to be honest and will both come down.  I’m not too sure about who will go the other way but I have taken Queens Park and Partick out just to make the Championship seem even more cut-throat.

Ayr

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

ICT

Hamilton

Kilmarnock

Morton

Raith Rovers

Christ that would be some league, make it happen🍹🍹

23 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Ayr

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

ICT

Hamilton

Kilmarnock

Morton

Raith Rovers

Don’t see Partick overhauling Dundee…don’t see Dundee winning a playoff against a top level team…Falkirk worry me in a playoff, but what the hey…

Ayr

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

Hamilton

ICT

Morton

Partick

Raith

Average attendance up across the board, and some tasty regional rivalries rekindled.

I think Queens Park will win the league but I don’t see any of the Championship teams winning the playoffs. However I can see two Championship teams being relegated and Dunfermline and one other coming up. Falkirk are probably favourites for that but I wouldn’t put it past them to combust in the playoffs and one of Edinburgh, Alloa or Airdrie to come up. 

8 hours ago, TxRover said:

Don’t see Partick overhauling Dundee…don’t see Dundee winning a playoff against a top level team…Falkirk worry me in a playoff, but what the hey…

Considering yesterday's Scottish Cup game up north, I don't see how any Championship team should be feeling like they couldn't get promoted in the play-offs.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

11 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering yesterday's Scottish Cup game up north, I don't see how any Championship team shouldn't be feeling like they couldn't get promoted in the play-offs.

If it’s us in the playoff our away form alone makes it a 50/50 chance regardless of any other factors.

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Considering yesterday's Scottish Cup game up north, I don't see how any Championship team shouldn't be feeling like they couldn't get promoted in the play-offs.

If it's us v the Arabs I think I might be physically sick.

4 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Same, that's utter nightmare fuel, but they'd be the ones with everything to lose and with how shite they've been I don't think there's much to really fear.

Would happily take the 2021 outcome all over again, though I doubt Del's pus will be near as funny as Wright's was.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Not sure I could face an Ayrshire Derby play off final (if we were to make the play offs). The prospect of winning that is incredible. On the other hand I can't even think about losing a game like that.

Just try get yourself automatically relegated if you can Killie, it will be easier for everyone.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

Ayr

Dundee

Dundee United

Dunfermline

Falkirk

ICT

Hamilton

Kilmarnock

Morton

Raith Rovers

That would be some league, Ayrshire derby, Dundee derby and Dunfermline/Falkirk "rivalry", wouldn't really class that one as a derby but not really sure what it's classed as. Apologies if i've offended any Falkirk or Dunfermline fans. *the real derby for Dunfermline too vs Raith

Would bring some away crowds to Somerset which i've bemoaned a lack of this season.

Also if that league ends up happening the BBC should be coughing up more money to broadcast it. 

Edited by rb123!

2 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

I think they'll come straight down. They're absolutely gutless and stuck with a bunch of has-beens/not-interesteds on presumably high wages. 

I think we'll crawl over the line to top the table, but come back down like a fucking stone the following season with our usual series of late-window panic buys/loans. 

Ayr to get through to face Killie in a glorious play-off final. Absolutely no idea who would win that tbh

21 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Oh, there’s some stinking fitba being played by the teams in the cellar above, there’s no doubt, but Dundee’s just seems out of sorts this year, so I can see you winning the playoff to play for promotion and then something happening, some freak result or just bad luck, IDK. It just feels like this year there will only be one going up.

Not sure why Falkirk are showing in next season's lists, watched them against us in the Mickey Mouse cup and against Dunfermline and they were awful, I get that the teams at the bottom of the Championship are struggling but I could only really see them beat Cove if they managed to be as bad as they were against us recently.

Arbroath or Accies will win a play-off.

11 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Not sure I could face an Ayrshire Derby play off final (if we were to make the play offs). The prospect of winning that is incredible. On the other hand I can't even think about losing a game like that.

Just try get yourself automatically relegated if you can Killie, it will be easier for everyone.

If that scenario occurred then, whilst it would be a sickener to lose, all the pressure would be on us.

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

This Arbroath squad lost their bottle in April at Rugby Park and haven’t recovered it as yet. 

Their squad has lost their bottle and Dick Campbell has lost the plot, imo.

6 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

Not sure why Falkirk are showing in next season's lists, watched them against us in the Mickey Mouse cup and against Dunfermline and they were awful, I get that the teams at the bottom of the Championship are struggling but I could only really see them beat Cove if they managed to be as bad as they were against us recently.

Arbroath or Accies will win a play-off.

This. Falkirk are staying down.