Dick's Arbroath v The Famous Greenock Morton, Friday 17/3/23

2 minutes ago, Blablabla said:

Aye nae penalty,, good old Willie C,, mind keep the lid doon now 😉

Almost as if these things even themselves out. Except they don’t, given that you managed to get a scarcely deserved point out of the scandalous decision earlier in the season that could end up saving you.

3 minutes ago, Toby said:

Almost as if these things even themselves out. Except they don’t, given that you managed to get a scarcely deserved point out of the scandalous decision earlier in the season that could end up saving you.

😂😂 I just wish we could play you lads every week, I'm sure it'll be much of the same tonight, I'll go for a Bobby screamer fae 30 yds for a well deserved 1-0 hammering 👍

3 minutes ago, Blablabla said:

😂😂 I just wish we could play you lads every week, I'm sure it'll be much of the same tonight, I'll go for a Bobby screamer fae 30 yds for a well deserved 1-0 hammering 👍

Yes, I’m sure you’ll be looking back wistfully at the halcyon days of playing the famous Greenock Morton in a few months time when you’re slumming it with shite like Alloa and Falkirk.

Yes, I’m sure you’ll be looking back wistfully at the halcyon days of playing the famous Greenock Morton in a few months time when you’re slumming it with shite like Alloa and Falkirk.

😂😂 Love it, believe me I've been at far bigger dumps over the years, but quietly confident we'll climb our way out of the mire starting tonight, think Falkirk will be up here in the Championship with us next year anyway,,,, anyway good luck tonight may the best team win, oh and if yer coming up mind try the steak and black pudding pies worth the trip alone

4 minutes ago, Blablabla said:

😂😂 Love it, believe me I've been at far bigger dumps over the years, but quietly confident we'll climb our way out of the mire starting tonight, think Falkirk will be up here in the Championship with us next year anyway,,,, anyway good luck tonight may the best team win, oh and if yer coming up mind try the steak and black pudding pies worth the trip alone

Yes, I’ll be there. And the steak and black pudding pies are my favourite Arbroath delicacies, even above the kippers.

I may (will) retract the cat calls and wish you good luck if you happen to end up in the play-offs with Falkirk, though.

Yes, I’ll be there. And the steak and black pudding pies are my favourite Arbroath delicacies, even above the kippers.

I may (will) retract the cat calls and wish you good luck if you happen to end up in the play-offs with Falkirk, though.

😂😂 Cheers mate, and it's smokies nae kippers as I'm sure you know 

3 hours ago, Toby said:

Pretty sure I remember being denied a stonewall penalty that should’ve seen you reduced to ten men last time we were up in Arbroath. Are we just overlooking that one?

Fu#k be a bit more balanced the boy only used one hand and was at least 5 yards from the ref. 

Also I think the ref was confused and thought he was the Arbroath goalie.