Rangers v Celtic - Scottish Cup Semi Final

AJF

5 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Come now, sir! They'd be even bang averager if their colts teams weren't stinking out the Lowland League! Or something.

I'm amazed given the alleged confusion around the term 'junior football' that we still talk about 'colts'.

1 minute ago, roverthemoon said:

Pretty mediocre game. Celtic are a league above Rangers in ability and tactics. 1-0 flattered Rangers. Think it’s a treble no problem, but anyway, ‘Mon the Inverness. 

Reminded me of a reversal of the latter stages of 9 in a row when Walter Smith would bring us away with a narrow win.  

Kent and Morelos are obviously off and are going through the motions, that was like 9 against 11 for a while.   Arfield and Tav looked like our only chances of scoring.  

1 minute ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Young Fashion Sakala actually makes me laugh out loud. Fair play to the boy.

Just saw his side netting shot again,  worse than Van .Vossens.

6 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

Cantwell tries too hard to get the fans on side. Probably because he’s largely talentless.

Doing f**k all in the game then telling your own fans to make more of an effort tickled me. I would spewing if we had a wretch like him at my club.

30 minutes ago, bennett said:

Reminded me of a reversal of the latter stages of 9 in a row when Walter Smith would bring us away with a narrow win.  

Kent and Morelos are obviously off and are going through the motions, that was like 9 against 11 for a while.   Arfield and Tav looked like our only chances of scoring.  

Honestly, could have written the script before the game started. Rangers on the front foot, loads of possession but doing nothing with it. Celtic sucker punch just before half time. Game pretty much over. 

It was good to see the real Rangers turn up today, looked a lot like the old Rangers though so I guess they are just shite.

Thanks to Tav for yet another assist this season, i make that about 8 so far with another game to go

If this is closing the gap then just how big is it? At least Gio won you a trophy.

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

It was good to see the real Rangers turn up today, looked a lot like the old Rangers though so I guess they are just shite.

Thanks to Tav for yet another assist this season, i make that about 8 so far with another game to go

If this is closing the gap then just how big is it? At least Gio won you a trophy.

Too big a bait again, maybe Henrik can give you some tips. 

14 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Honestly, could have written the script before the game started. Rangers on the front foot, loads of possession but doing nothing with it. Celtic sucker punch just before half time. Game pretty much over. 

That's basically it, with two strikers out injured, Morelos and Kent leaving in May getting the ball in the net was always going to be tricky.  It's a mess of our own creating though.