Rangers v Celtic - Scottish Cup Semi Final

AJF

3 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

I'd say Iwata looks good. Oh, jury still out. Ralston is the weakest link. 

Yeah I'm hoping to see more of Oh now that we are cruising but not sure Ange will do that. Ralstons been injured for a fair chunk of the season and was worried when he had to come on with being but he was fine when he came on played beyond his years winning cheap fouls and throw ins when he wasnt quite up to speed.

41 minutes ago, gannonball said:

This is a very strange take. Iwata has been very decent for us so far, Oh provides us something totally different up front in terms of physicality especially when you want to see put a game and Ralston has been our most improved player under Ange.

Tbf, I’ve only seen the first two in the 2nd half today so not fair to judge on that alone - both looked poor albeit Oh only had 10 mins.

I’ll never be convinced that Ralston is a good right back - just my opinion.

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Tbf, I’ve only seen the first two in the 2nd half today so not fair to judge on that alone - both looked poor albeit Oh only had 10 mins.

I’ll never be convinced that Ralston is a good right back - just my opinion.

😂

What a great day out. Comfortable win for the Champions and a cracking atmosphere. 

Those losers are absolutely rotten. What a job Gio did taking them to a European final and keeping the gap within 10 points of Celtic.  Beale is exposed yet again as an absolute fraud and a rookie coach after taking another beating off Ange. To think the other mob think they've closed the gap. 

1 hour ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That’s you, Sakala, Kent, Moreles…

Anyone else? 

The only players I want to see next season that played today are Goldson, Cantwell, Tav, Raskin and surprisingly Arfield however Raskin faded pretty quickly and had one of his worst games for me. 

A lot of work to do. 

3 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

The only players I want to see next season that played today are Goldson, Cantwell, Tav, Raskin and surprisingly Arfield however Raskin faded pretty quickly and had one of his worst games for me. 

A lot of work to do. 

Not sure about Cantwell tbh. 

10 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

A lot of work to do. 

Another one completely oblivious to the defensive ineptitude of Captain Fantastic 🤣

He’s a goal of a start almost every game. 

Cantwell is a mouse another Joey Barton who talks a bigger game than he plays 

Edited by Jinky67

11 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

A lot of work to do. 

Cantwell? Why? Easily fooled by 'passion'.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Another one completely oblivious to the defensive ineptitude of Captain Fantastic 🤣

He’s a goal of a start almost every game. 

Cantwell is a mouse another Joey Barton who talks a bigger game than he plays 

Tavernier would walk in to the Celtic team.

8 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Tavernier would walk in to the Celtic team.

Hits a good set piece but that’s not enough no where near enough especially when your primary role is to defend.

The majority of our goals in this fixture this season have come from his side where he has played a shit pass, not tracked a runner or been ball watching. There is at least 6 or 7 from memory.

So nah gets nowhere near it in my opinion, none of them do

Edited by Jinky67