Hanley

Tierney

Robertson 

Mctominay 

Mcgregor 

Mcginn 

Christie

Adams 

This, but Ferguson instead of Christie. I’d play Clark rather than Gunn as well but it won’t happen. Not delighted with Hanley still being our best option at centre-back but there we are. 

14 hours ago, Captain_Sensible said:

Hanley, Tierney & McTominay are certain to start.

Wouldn’t say that Christie is more likely than not, he’s not been getting a regular game with Bournemouth. Armstrong, Ferguson and Dykes are all possibilities ahead of him 

Christie's an important player on and off the ball. Great presser and our best technical out-ball between the lines. The only way I don't see him playing is if Clarke goes with Dykes + Adams in a 3-5-2 (unlikely imo) or Robertson playing where he did in the 2nd half v Turkey (a possibility). 

I think you might be right about Hanley, but there's still a possibility that McTominay and Tierney don't start which I wouldn't say about the others. 

Gunn

Patterson-Hendry-Hanley-Tierney-Robertson

McTominay-McGregor-McGinn

Adams-Dykes

Attack, attack, attack. Full backs should be both be getting forward as much as possible and leave what limited defending we will have to do to the centre backs. Two centre forwards and McGinn getting close to them so he can to pick up the scraps and stick them in the net.

6-0

30 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Christie's an important player on and off the ball. Great presser and our best technical out-ball between the lines.

Agree with this a lot. I often see Christie getting a hard time but his press is so effective, particularly in the bigger games against decent sides or away from home. He gets us up the park just by harassing their back line.

9 minutes ago, Lex said:

Gunn

Patterson-Hendry-Hanley-Tierney-Robertson

McTominay-McGregor-McGinn

Adams-Dykes

Attack, attack, attack. Full backs should be both be getting forward as much as possible and leave what limited defending we will have to do to the centre backs. Two centre forwards and McGinn getting close to them so he can to pick up the scraps and stick them in the net.

6-0

I’ll be astounded if Hendry starts personally.

Expect us to grab a narrow win, go 1-0, concede a sloppy goal from a defensive mistake, regain control, go 2-1 up then sit back and hang on for the last 5-10.

2 hours ago, jagfox said:

I think it's on Sky mate? I signed up especially...

Think the rights are with one of those weird channels from Norway.  Not paying another £30 a month for Stirling Albion games, to be frank.