Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 1/4/23

It's Thursday, so I thought it was about time.

Is anyone going to this game? What are your hopes and dreams for it?

Seems to be a rumour going around that Hearts are looking at a big FORMATION CHANGE. I fucking hope so.

Not going to this one; Killie is a once-a-year kind of place. Best wishes to all who attend.

9 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Kio in the Honda Civic engine room with old man Snodgrass then. 

I'd play both with Grant. As a 3 they'd be fine, 2 of any of them on their own leaves us light though. 

Is Haring back?

2 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I'd play both with Grant. As a 3 they'd be fine, 2 of any of them on their own leaves us light though. 

Is Haring back?

Actually, I think RN said Haring might be available after the international break, so you never know - might give the lads a boost to have big Pete in the squad getting c***s telt. 

We won’t keep a clean sheet that is the first guarantee.

Be interesting to see how the young lad performs if he starts in centre midfield again. I saw he didn’t play in the reserve game this week so assuming he starts again. He looked great against St Johnstone but Hearts midfield a different proposition. I fear that he might not be as successful this time around.

Prediction? 

3-0 to the good guys, Watson hat-trick.

Hearts shouldn't be getting beat by Kilmarnock, or any team with a fraction of our payer budget. Unfortunately I fear there is every chance we will get beat. Our away record is horrendous and Robbie just doesn't seem to learn, always playing 3 at the back. 

My head says Killie 2 Hearts 0.  Please prove me wrong Robbie.