Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 1/4/23

Only half way but Hearts season is under threat of imploding spectacularly..

Results stay the same and the Dandy Dons are only a point behind and with all the momentum in battle for 3rd. 

3 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Zander Clark’s blue and white army 

The salty tears of they two Hearts commentators were delicious.

Trying to blame the pitch for Clark pulling his hammy taking a punt up the park was my particular favourite.

4 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Dear Hearts, can we play you every week?

Everyone wants to play us every week - get in the queue.

Hope nobody thinks this is sour grapes, since we were shite and were well and deservedly beaten, but Killie are really not very good.

Just now, lennyzer0 said:

Everyone wants to play us every week - get in the queue.

Hope nobody thinks this is sour grapes, since we were shite and were well and deservedly beaten, but Killie are really not very good.

Fair enough mate, I'm just surprised we didn't f**k it up

4 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Snodgrass is a greeting faced w**k.

I didn't mind his moaning so much when we looked like he could still play football (i.e. the first half dozen games he played for us), but now he's absolute mince, yeah, it's nippy as f**k how much time he spends trying to buy fouls instead of - now here's a thought - trying to influence the game by the quality of his play.

Just now, stevieKTID said:

Fair enough mate, I'm just surprised we didn't f**k it up

Ah, you've not seen Hearts much this season. That spawny super strike by Atkinson at Rugby Park last time was a once a season thing, not a regular occurrence. 

1 minute ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm sure @VincentGuerinsaid that after the Jammy Tarts were out of Europe and had all their big stars back they were going to accelearte away from everyone from 4th downwards...

To be fair, we did - we were eleven points clear in third IIRC, after being 4 points behind when we went out of Europe. But most of that was down to (a) HIbs then Aberdeen going on stellar runs of shiteness and (b) a lot of luck on our part. Even some of our seemingly comfortable wins (Dundee Utd, Motherwell, for instance - even Hibs) were actually a lot closer than the scores suggested.

We have been mince all season, bar one or two games, and always on the verge of a horrible run like this - and that really should not be the case with the squad we have.

23 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I'm sure @VincentGuerinsaid that after the Jammy Tarts were out of Europe and had all their big stars back they were going to accelearte away from everyone from 4th downwards...

He did. Always speaks pish that one. 

His posting reduces on here around 80% when Hearts fail to win ...

57 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

Darvel away would probably beat us anaw right now. Some regression.