Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - 1/4/23

Watched this - a genuinely appalling Hearts display. After the first ten minutes, I think insipid would sum it up - even against ten men they offered nothing in an attacking sense. As soon as they crossed the half way line, they either gave the ball away or committed a foul. 

Snodgrass looks like he thinks he is far too good for this level - while being ragdolled by an 18 year old all game. 

Thank f**k Angus Gunn switched to Scotland, because that was a disgraceful Zander Clarke performance too.

Hearts fans have always been delusional, Killie have beaten your team regularly in recent years. Now we have beaten them twice this season with a team who stumbled over the line to win the championship. 

I think back to the Covid season when you were relegated ( rightly or wrongly ) and remember how P**sh you were. Would have been relegated any way if the season had gone on to the end.

Time to realise where you really are in the grand scheme of things. The odd cup win, the odd European trips. Could happen to any of the other 10  in the league.

3 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Everyone wants to play us every week - get in the queue.

Hope nobody thinks this is sour grapes, since we were shite and were well and deservedly beaten, but Killie are really not very good.

I'll be happy being not very good enough to stay up 

On 31/03/2023 at 08:56, Mr. X said:

Hearts shouldn't be getting beat by Kilmarnock, or any team with a fraction of our payer budget. Unfortunately I fear there is every chance we will get beat. Our away record is horrendous and Robbie just doesn't seem to learn, always playing 3 at the back. 

My head says Killie 2 Hearts 0.  Please prove me wrong Robbie.

He did. 

47 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Watched this - a genuinely appalling Hearts display. After the first ten minutes, I think insipid would sum it up - even against ten men they offered nothing in an attacking sense. As soon as they crossed the half way line, they either gave the ball away or committed a foul. 

Snodgrass looks like he thinks he is far too good for this level - while being ragdolled by an 18 year old all game. 

Thank f**k Angus Gunn switched to Scotland, because that was a disgraceful Zander Clarke performance too.

Aye Clark had a stinker. Anytime I've seen him "live" hes been shit. 

Went along with my mate whos a Hearts fan. Definitely thought the omens were good for Hearts when Shankland scored but by fck were they poor. 30 mins or so with an extra man and never looked like scoring. Wheels well and truly off the Gorgie express

2 hours ago, KTID26 said:

Hearts fans have always been delusional, Killie have beaten your team regularly in recent years. Now we have beaten them twice this season with a team who stumbled over the line to win the championship. 

2010 was the last time Hearts recorded back to back wins against us 🤣