Partick thistle vs Queens park

15 minutes ago, colliedug said:

Well guys I'm looking forward to a home win (hopefully) tonight, to the queen's fans that know me that's not against them as they know but how delicious would it be to f##k over that c##t Coyle as I've never disliked anyone more in my whole football life none more more so because he intimated to me I was an arsehole when he was with Dumbarton down at Boghead, now I'm showing my age 

Rant over

The amusing scene that nearly scuppered Kevin Keegan's 'love it' rant ...

8 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

The amusing scene that nearly scuppered Kevin Keegan's 'love it' rant ...

I honestly meant I like you guys as I know a lot of you with playing at lesser down the years at the charity 5 / 6 a side tourneys in the summer with teams from all over Britain and  a cpl from abroad but I just don't like Coyle as I said 

14 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Mon Thistle. We're all behind you

I'm not. 🏁

This ultimately comes down to a title race between QP and Dundee. The Dees were promoted in 2011/12, relegated in 2012/13, promoted in 2013/14, relegated in 2018/19, promoted in 2020-21, relegated in 2021/22...let's try something different. Queen's Park back in the top-flight after a fifty year absence would be nice, actually.

Screenshot2023-04-0718_17_58.png.a74ec7b1be13bf9f44bd7f633d964005.png

Edited by G_&_T

11 minutes ago, G_&_T said:

I'm not. 🏁

This ultimately comes down to a title race between QP and Dundee. The Dees were promoted in 2011/12, relegated in 2012/13, promoted in 2013/14, relegated in 2018/19, promoted in 2020-21, relegated in 2021/22...let's try something different. Queen's Park back in the top-flight after a fifty year absence would be nice, actually.

Screenshot2023-04-0718_17_58.png.a74ec7b1be13bf9f44bd7f633d964005.png

🤷 I prefer seeing unsustainable vanity projects failing but you do you

4 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

🤷 I prefer seeing unsustainable vanity projects failing but you do you

If they play at Hampden in the top-flight, then there's no way they're failing - they will probably have the 6th biggest average attendance.

28 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

As much as I can't stand the money train at QP I really don't fancy Partick pulling further clear of us. Draw please.

We ain't catching Queens. So we have to hope for a defeat for Partick

12 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Right up for this one tonight. Hope Thistle turn them over and keep that farce out the top flight.

Pretty much applies to the whole Championship.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

A draw or Thistle win please.

I think you'll find that the most acceptable result, at least as far as the discerning Highland football fan is concerned, is not included in your list.