Celtic v Rangers April 8th

9 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Ian Crocker far too excited after both Rangers goals.

He’s English, so will love the whole ‘We love the royal family’ ‘Rule Britannia’ angle Rangers go for over Celtic’s Irish ‘We hate the British army’ one imo.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

Genuinely don't remember,  must've been before my time.

You might want to get onto something to work out the grey matter a little if you can’t recall either the 4-0 game earlier this season or the Hatate show last Feb.

41 minutes ago, bennett said:

Have we ever played celtic when they weren't playing poorly?

37 minutes ago, bennett said:

Genuinely don't remember,  must've been before my time.

19 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You might want to get onto something to work out the grey matter a little if you can’t recall either the 4-0 game earlier this season or the Hatate show last Feb.

Aye that time you got scudded 4-0

1 hour ago, stressball said:

It’s unsure exactly where, both of those mentioned along with Birmingham and  Sunderland.

They had the monicker before that.  I presumed it was the loyalty to the German  descended monarchy, but I suppose we will never know for sure. 

If it's marauding violent types, , then 'Orcs' sould be banned as well.   Personally I think Orcs is more apt.

I don't understand why the T word is banned for Sellick fans, they use it themselves, quite proudly.   Maybe just a balancing act.

Next thing you know, we can't call Dundee Utd fans 'Arabs'. Or Jags fans 'effete , West-end luvvies'.

It's PC gone mad.

Edited by cyderspaceman

2 minutes ago, cyderspaceman said:

They had the monicker before that.  I presumed it was the loyalty to the German  descended monarchy, but I suppose we will never know for sure. 

If it's marauding violent types, , then 'Orcs' sould be banned as well.   Personally I think Orcs is more apt.

I don't understand why the T word is banned for Sellick fans, they use it themselves, quite proudly.   Maybe just a balancing act.

Next thing you know, we can't call Dundee Utd fans 'Arabs'. Or Jags fans 'effete , West-end luvvies'.

It's PC gone mad.

Depends which T you’re meaning as the one ending in G is a widely recognised derogatory term for an Irish catholic.

1 minute ago, McNamara said:

Best fullback we've had since Daniel Fergus McGrain

Handed an opportunity on a plate today with crazy header but their honking striker couldn't take it

Edited by Binos

18 hours ago, stressball said:

Depends which T you’re meaning as the one ending in G is a widely recognised derogatory term for an Irish catholic.

Ah. Soz. I was thinking of the other another one. Ends wif an em.

ETA maybe there are others. I'll have a look on the Rangers' fan sites. No filters there, just unabated hatred.

Edited by cyderspaceman

48 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

General consensus seemed to be celtic that celtic played extremely poorly. 

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

General consensus seemed to be celtic that celtic played extremely poorly. 

Today? Because that wasn’t the general consensus especially when we beat you 3-0 last Feb. We took you to bits in that game especially in the first half, it’s as good a performance as I can remember against Rangers 

Today we weren’t great particularly our passing which was really slack however thankfully what we were was clinical which we haven’t always been this season. We just now need to marry them both for the semi

Edited by Jinky67