Celtic v Rangers April 8th

39 minutes ago, AJF said:

I don’t think there is much between the teams. Celtic’s domestic record is impeccable and you can’t argue against it, though I think these games will be a lot closer than they have been under Beale and our domestic record under him has also been very strong.

That’s about ten years now I’ve been hearing this story or a version of it  (not from you I might add) but still…

Just now, Henrik's tongue said:

Celtic were absolutely honking today. Their passing was the worst I’ve seen all season and they still beat the ****. That’s how shite the **** are.

The only pass marks from me today were for Kyogo, MacGregor, Jota and Johnston.  The rest went from average down to poor.

You won. You are clearly best in Scotland as you have the most money. Big deal. 

But why the continual need to use offensive terms to describe the opponents? Those terms are banned on this forum for a reason. 

You can’t even spell your own captains name. Deary me.

To say those players only got “pass marks” sums up your knowledge of the game.

Carry on though. Just you stick to bigotry and sectarianism. 

8 minutes ago, Henrik's tongue said:

That’s about ten years now I’ve been hearing this story or a version of it  (not from you I might add) but still…

I’m just basing it on the games against Celtic under Beale. I don’t think there would’ve been many complaints had we won that today or the new year game. Semi final was different, I felt we set up completely wrong and Celtic were far better.

Our domestic record has been impressive under Beale and a good bit of investment (which he seems to be hunting at) I think will pull us closer.

We’ve seen comments about Celtic not playing well and still winning against us, which is absolutely fair. I just feel Celtic not playing well against us has as much to do with us as it does with Celtic.

Our hidings at Celtic Park under Gio made it feel like we were light years behind. Today, not so much.

Edited by AJF

10 minutes ago, Molotov said:

But why the continual need to use offensive terms to describe the opponents? Those terms are banned on this forum for a reason. 

"Offensive" 😂

17 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Weesht, you essay writing mini ***.

18 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’m just basing it on the games against Celtic under Beale. I don’t think there would’ve been many complaints had we won that today or the new year game. Semi final was different, I felt we set up completely wrong and Celtic were far better.

Our domestic record has been impressive under Beale and a good bit of investment (which he seems to be hunting at) I think will pull us closer.

We’ve seen comments about Celtic not playing well and still winning against us, which is absolutely fair. I just feel Celtic not playing well against us has as much to do with us as it does with Celtic.

Our hidings at Celtic Park under Gio made it feel like we were light years behind. Today, not so much.

I didn’t mean to red dot this post. I will make amends.

20 minutes ago, stressball said:

Being named after a marauding nomadic people that wrecked towns everywhere they went is apparently offensive for a fan group that historically had wrecked towns whenever they visit 😂

Was it the riots in Newcastle 1968 , or before ( Wolves ? ) ?

Edited by Ewanandmoreagain

We weren’t great today, passing was particularly poor even when under no pressure. I thought AJ was outstanding and McGregor again just gives everything but it’s effectively job done for the league imo. Just saw Tavs and Beatles interviews claiming handball for the second, pair of fuds 😂

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

We weren’t great today, passing was particularly poor even when under no pressure. I thought AJ was outstanding and McGregor again just gives everything but it’s effectively job done for the league imo. Just saw Tavs and Beatles interviews claiming handball for the second, pair of fuds 😂

Johnston has slotted into that role with ease. Great player.