Caledonian Thistles of Inverness -vs- Rovers of Raith

2 hours ago, PB1994 said:

Yeah I’d say so. Wouldn’t surprise me if Raith finally pick up 3 points against us in a game that ultimately means nothing to either side.

We are well into 'Hibs and the Scottish Cup' territory with our record now. 

On 05/04/2023 at 12:31, basher brash said:

Just forfeit the game May aswell , save the club and fans cash . The team will s@@@e the bed anyway 

We might as well forfeit all our remaining games. The rest of the season is completely meaningless. 

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

16 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

Is this game still on as interest in it has disappeared, no surprise in that for our part considering this season.

I’m very excited to watch Jay Henderson play the football today Sandy. Can’t wait!

Just now, Raith Against The Machine said:

So that's a goalkeeper, two full backs, one centre half, a defensive midfielder, five number 10s and a striker. 

They'll be reconfigured into a 4-2-3-1, I'm sure, but looking at that anything less than a three goal deficit isn't a terrible outcome for us. 

Honestly, I don’t think we can make a literally playable 4-2-3-1 from that load. Maybe a 4-2-4 with the deep wide players pushing and the wingers dropping?

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

It'll be 4-2-3-1. Brown will drop into defence. Stanton will sit with - presumably - McBride. Then you've got a basically natural front four of Easton/Vaughan/Connolly behind Akio. 

They've only had since Tuesday, he's not going to go mad with innovative formations. 

4-1-4-1, injuries and illness (McGill)