Nicola Sturgeon Arrested, Peter Murrell Charged

Lex

4 hours ago, ScotiaNostra said:

agree with this, good at soundbites that the media and voters lapped up, poor at governance in getting anything implemented and working and poor at moving independence any further forward when she was dealt the best hand ever for doing that

How do they go about "moving independence further forward"? There was a court case that made it very clear that Scotland is not in a voluntary union. Nothing the SNP do can move things further forward.

36 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

It makes me glad my dog is a labrador shitebag. 

On 12/05/2022 at 22:55, Albus Bulbasaur said:

My big belter. 11 years old. Had him since I was 18.

Spends 90% of his day sleeping and 5% eating and the other 5% getting belly rubs and attention

On 14/05/2022 at 10:58, Empty It said:
On 12/05/2022 at 22:55, Albus Bulbasaur said:
My big belter. 11 years old. Had him since I was 18.
Spends 90% of his day sleeping and 5% eating and the other 5% getting belly rubs and attention.

20220424_123225.thumb.jpg.fa92dd7e7d72cac2197e9ec3bec87a60.jpg

Stormzy confirmed, never forget a mans dug.

On 13/08/2023 at 22:54, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Just mind stay away from the dugs thread this time…

On 16/08/2023 at 16:11, StellarHibee said:

How do they go about "moving independence further forward"? There was a court case that made it very clear that Scotland is not in a voluntary union. Nothing the SNP do can move things further forward.

I see the far-right red dots freaks can't even muster a response. They really don't like being confronted with truth.

To be fair, it wouldn't be an easy role to fill with the investigation still hanging over the party. The vast majority of candidates wouldn't want to be associated with it. I expect that's why it's taken so long to replace the catastrophically bald one.

Edited by Trogdor

SNP have went full mental. Once Sturgeon was removed, it was only a matter of time tbf.

Imagine making the guy that pretty much sealed it for the 'No' side with The Vow, your new head honcho.

18 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

SNP have went full mental. Once Sturgeon was removed, it was only a matter of time tbf.

Imagine making the guy that pretty much sealed it for the 'No' side with The Vow, your new head honcho.

You do realise that newspaper editors and journalists are expected to tow the proprietorial line, and it doesn't necessarily reflect their personal political beliefs ? 

As regards The Vow, Foote was the local hired hand and Gordon Brown was the architect who leaned on the Mirror Group to broadcast it.  He remains the bigger b*****d in that episode.

28 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

You do realise that newspaper editors and journalists are expected to tow the proprietorial line, and it doesn't necessarily reflect their personal political beliefs ? 

As regards The Vow, Foote was the local hired hand and Gordon Brown was the architect who leaned on the Mirror Group to broadcast it.  He remains the bigger b*****d in that episode.

Tow the proprietorial line and guarantee to f**k independence for more than a decade or stand by your beliefs? Hard choice IMO.

Imo it's one thing to get the hack who published The Vow to do your PR, it's quite another to make him the party CEO and another still after his involvement in the downfall of the previous CEO.

Foote did say back then he was confident that there would be no charges for The Sturge, so maybe this is a sign the polis haven't got enough/anything.

42 minutes ago, orfc said:

At the same time, he also said the massive drop in SNP membership was "drivel" and ending up quitting when the numbers proved to right and he was talking out his arse 🙂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/17/snp-head-of-communications-resigns-amid-row-over-membership-figures

They weren't Foote's numbers though. They were Murrell's.