Jambos v Buddies 8th April

11 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Either that or back three and Halliday lwb with Forrest in behind Shankland.

It's more the Ross Stewart and his 100% loss record in goals, and worse Hill in ahead of Sibbick.

Yes, I think he has went back to 3 at the back. I'd prefer if Snodgrass was up near Shankland but I don't see him doing that. 

HT 0-0 

Pretty frantic stuff we’ve probably just shaded it. Haven’t created much though. Couple of headers from Gogic been our best chances, neither on target, should have done better with both. 
Best chance of the game was Hearts header off the post toward the end of the half. 
Hearts fans do love a boo of their own team don’t they? The Gorgie hoards are RAGING. Good.

Livis meltdown means this would be a fine point for us.

Edited by Lex

We were better for 25, Hearts finished much stronger. We've brought pressure on ourselves a couple times trying to beat players in our own third. Gogic has basically been at the heart of everything: he's had our three best chances and our three biggest sloppy mistakes.

Oh, and Snodgrass is just the worst c**t. Diving, whining p***k. I hope Hearts as a club are embarrassed about him. I'd forgotten about his dive in that last game until today. Absolute dick.

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Honestly, what happened to Robert Snodgrass? He's gone from a classy winger to a perma-raging diving wee dickhead.

I think his legs have gone and he's getting more and more frustrated. Still capable of moments of quality but you can see guys like Baccus and Devlin buzzing around him , he's yards off the pace.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Oh, and Snodgrass is just the worst c**t. Diving, whining p***k. I hope Hearts as a club are embarrassed about him. I'd forgotten about his dive in that last game until today. Absolute dick.

According to Gary Wales, its us getting into his head and trying to get him a second booking that's making him fall about and be angry.

I understand why Gary Wales' career in punditry has extended as far as Hearts TV.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Snodgrass should have been off in the first 10 minutes. 

You'll be sorry when he's hooked and Neilson sends on an agressive and lightning fast attacking midfielder...