🔴🟡 Thistle vs Ayr United ⚫️⚪️ - 15 April 2023

Not confident at all. We are so reliant on Dipo producing something from nothing and don't seem to have much in the way of back up plans. But a good away day in Glasgow all the same.

If we do lose then I can see us being in real trouble for holding onto a play off spot. Caley thistle are in very good form just now and we most certainly are not.

Death, taxes and ICT getting the better of Ayr.

On 08/04/2023 at 20:10, AUFC 1910 said:

Go to the bank, take every penny you have out, take it and speak to all your friends and family.  Try and borrow as much as you can from then. Take it all and stick it on Partick Thistle to win.

I've done as you instructed. Remortgaged the house too.🤞

7 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I hate when opposition fans predict a straightforward defeat for their team I really do. It's a high stakes game, Ayr players will surely be right up for this knowing that chances are Caley will beat Cove

😆

7 minutes ago, thistledo said:

I hate when opposition fans predict a straightforward defeat for their team I really do. It's a high stakes game, Ayr players will surely be right up for this knowing that chances are Caley will beat Cove

100%.Ayr are one of the better teams in this league. No way we're gonna pump them 

There’s absolutely no doubt that the players themselves will be right up for it but that doesn’t win football matches alone. We’ll likely huff and puff for an hour and then concede a soft goal via Graham or Tiffoney. 

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

They seem to know what a high stakes game is - unfortunately we have not won any of them, so I am heavily predicting a straightforward defeat.

2 hours ago, ptfc. 22 said:

100%.Ayr are one of the better teams in this league. No way we're gonna pump them 

In fairness Thistle just pumped 4-0 the team that was sitting top of the league on Friday night, so there’s every chance.

4 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Na we just have one of the better goal-scorers in the league.

If you remove his goals from the equation, we'd be 8th.

I didn’t realise that if Dipo hadn’t signed we’d have played with 10 men for the season.