🔴🟡 Thistle vs Ayr United ⚫️⚪️ - 15 April 2023

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The good lady, in Glasgow for the first time, says she would like to go to this game.  I take it you folk sell tickets on the day?

Do they just really hate Ayr and want to see them punished for something? You'll get them online on the day. 

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The good lady, in Glasgow for the first time, says she would like to go to this game.  I take it you folk sell tickets on the day?

It’s mostly online sales, but you can do that any time up until kickoff. Assuming you’re in the home end, you can also pay cash at the kiosk thing behind the Jackie husband stand. 

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Been trying to think how we should line up (even thou I know most likely will be the same as last time unfortunately) but been thinking of an idea of being a bit more narrow and going a 4-1-2-1-2

69B5D531-7B12-41A3-A7CB-672707AF9852.png

Our full backs are weak enough when they have a winger in front of them to help out. The mere thought of that is giving me the fear.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Never forget that Kris Doolan turned up to sign for Ayr wearing denim shorts. Should’ve been sent packing instantly just for that. 

Could we just all agree to forget he ever signed for Ayr in the first place? 

On 12/04/2023 at 20:50, D'Jaffo said:

Just bought a ticket for this. Must be fucking mental but I’m annoyed I’ve only made two away games this season. The last game at Firhill and Falkirk in the cup. Both were absolutely shite so I think we know how this one will go. 

Just on the Ashford/JML debate. Neither are particularly great although they are still okay squad players I think. JML is more frustrating as he has the pace to rip full backs a new hole but has zero idea what to do with it. Plus his end product is very questionable. I’d start him here and have O’Connor on the other side. Just want to go into a ground, look at the starting line up and think “right out we haven’t set out to try and draw this one”. I can almost take the defeat after that. Was the same last season when the defeats and draws become easier to accept when Bullen actually started playing his best team. Before that it was annoying as f**k as you knew we were throwing points away before a ball was kicked. 

Drop Maguire, McAlear, McKenzie and Ashford. Get Murdoch, Smith, Daire and JML in and I’ll celebrate with a macaroni pie before kick off. Failure to do so will result in said pie being launched off Bullen’s shiny dome. 

Only commenting to say it's a fcking disgrace that in 2023 we STILL dont sell macaroni pies at games. Main stand kiosk hates vegetarians 

I cant remember ever being so apathetic to an Ayr game. I’ve resigned myself to getting a battering today and I’m expecting to be 5th by 5pm. 

I won’t be at any more games this season unless there is a dramatic turnaround in the way we play it’s been eye-bleedingly bad. f**k #weareunited

36 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Has anyone had any joy swapping a ticket for the JH for the JL, i know they used to work in both stands but has stopped this season. Can it be swapped at the ticket cabin? 

They did it for me without too much fuss earlier this season. 

4 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I cant remember ever being so apathetic to an Ayr game. I’ve resigned myself to getting a battering today and I’m expecting to be 5th by 5pm. 

I won’t be at any more games this season unless there is a dramatic turnaround in the way we play it’s been eye-bleedingly bad. f**k #weareunited

That's the spirit.