What brand of clothes do you wear?

What brand of clothes do you wear?  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Stone Island is played out.

Those in know go for Scandinavian labels these days, like Nudie, Wood Wood or Fjallraven

I don’t agree with you about Stone Island but Fjallraven do indeed make some superb clothing.  Every Fjallraven item I’ve bought has been extremely well made and it’s not expensive either.

I also rate Paul and Shark (not Paul and Shark Crew).  A bit more pricey, great quality and usually made in Italy.

ETA I can’t not mention Arcteryx.  Great quality clothing that will help you survive the next ice age.

Edited by Shadow Play

On 08/04/2023 at 21:34, philpy said:

I've been buying stuff from a few "independent" labels recently. Baslager,  fritidsklader,  severni tribuna,  supernova terracewear.

Baslager is decent. 

Clothes now come almost exclusively from Primark, Tesco & Asda (Primark jeans are the comfiest that I have found in years),

Footwear is all adidas or converse, or converse style (even have a converse style done by Adidas),

Would not wear any adidas clothing but like their footwear.

Footwear i like Under Armour trainers or Air Jordans. 
Jeans needs to be comfy, like AG jeans, but also wear lucky brand, both very decent comfy jeans. 
Id rather wear a band tshirt or something like that than a buttoned shirt. Jackets i like North Face. 
My style icon is Adam Sandler, I wear what I like.

Edited by Inanimate Carbon Rod

Clothes wise I've been stuck in a happy rut with Carhartt and Stussy for the last 20+ years and it shows no sign of abating. Footwear wise, old school Nikes and Adidas originals for trainers. Clarks D Treks for smart casual occasions and redwing boots for the winter.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm one of those outdoorsey-type Weirdfish weirdos (with Gore-Tex trainers).

Dad?

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

Clothes wise I've been stuck in a happy rut with Carhartt and Stussy for the last 20+ years and it shows no sign of abating. Footwear wise, old school Nikes and Adidas originals for trainers. Clarks D Treks for smart casual occasions and redwing boots for the winter.

Ah f**k, my style icon's from Airdrie. Sub Boosts for old school Adidas now that middle age is starting to bite increasingly hard.  

6 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Ah f**k, my style icon's from Airdrie. Sub Boosts for old school Adidas now that middle age is starting to bite increasingly hard.  

Back in my student days I worked in a very "fashionable" clothes/shoe shop in Glasgow and used to get most of these brands on a chunky discount. The discount ended about 20 years ago, the love affair with the brands didn't.