The El Sackio Derby - Part Deux

52 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Can't say I'm ever really pessimistic before we play Hibs.

Same today. There's no rational explanation for thinking Hearts will win, but when it comes to Hibs I just usually reckon we will.

I would normally be the same, but after getting beat 2-0 at home by St Mirren, my confidence in the players has taken a big hit.

Hibs to absolutely batter Hearts and create plenty chances, miss them all, possibly a VAR call against us.

Some absolute no mark like James Hill or Kio to score a howitzer from about 40 yards in the last 15 minutes to secure the 3 points for the away side.

Its the Edinburgh derby way and that’s just what happens.

5 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Absolute respect for the young team with this intellectual graffiti on the bridge of doom in preparation before tonight, I could smell the fresh spray paint as I walked over it.

1417CDF2-F3EB-47FC-A033-7B499DC65FC8.thumb.jpeg.73cfb922ecf0e6cbf93513b5cbba424b.jpeg

I must say I respect that kind of childish behaviour. And now I need to find another route to the away end dammit.

11 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I must say I respect that kind of childish behaviour. And now I need to find another route to the away end dammit.

You're just terrified of the "bridge of doom", admit it.

40 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

You could all jump over the side of the bridge and walk over the train tracks................

hth

3 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Lochend Butterfly Way or through the back of Sainsbury’s are your two options, you’re welcome.

Edited by Les Cabbage