Kilmarnock v Celtic 16 April

No thread as yet suggests little interest in this fixture from either set of fans on this forum suggesting most think it will be a shoe in for Celtic, despite the home side being more desperate for the points than we will be. 

The pitch here can be a leveller but, other than the first time at Livingston, Ange's teams have looked pretty comfortable on these surfaces and have 100% record outwith that defeat at Livi early in his tenure. 

3-1 to Angeball with Maeda, Jota and Oh grabbing the goals.

Expecting to see some rotation to keep players fresh for the semi. Most other times we have done that it’s been a bit of a slog so fancy a win ofc but don’t see it being a high scoring one 

Edited by Jinky67

Not sure what tactics Derek will send us out with - whether we'll come out with our scants already down and ready for Celtic to slip right in, or whether he'll set us up in a way that Celtic have to de-scant us first. 

It'll be the difference of them scoring their first goal in the first 5 minutes or the first 10 minutes. 

As for how many they could score, the sky's the limit. 5 last time so they have their target to beat.

3 hours ago, deadasdillinger said:

Not sure what tactics Derek will send us out with - whether we'll come out with our scants already down and ready for Celtic to slip right in, or whether he'll set us up in a way that Celtic have to de-scant us first. 

Hopefully let us do the de-scanting, it just adds to an enjoyable afternoon delight. 

4 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

I always hate this fixture. I have dearly loved family in Killie so for their sakes just a win please Celtic - not a drubbing.

0-5 Sellick. :( 

I’ve got family in deepest darkest Ayrshire also. I remember a few years back Killie were considered a bogey team. 
I’m still reminded of Robbie Keane’s Celtic debut. 

Quite a few squad players, brought in, for both sides.

Been a while since Killie even managed a goal vs Celtic. 

Celtic still look to have goals, in their lineup.

I'd go 2-0 to Celtic.