Kilmarnock v Celtic 16 April

24 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

The problem is it’s not just their idiot fans who think they’re brilliant. It’s the idiot media, pundits and press in this country who do too. As soon as they meet a semi competent team in Europe they get riden silly and their fans and the pundits can’t understand why and blame the other 40 SPFL clubs for it.

No we understand why. We currently aren’t good enough that’s why, no big secret there mate 👍

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No we understand why. We currently aren’t good enough that’s why, no big secret there mate 👍

We do so enjoy the media telling us we don’t provide enough competition for you though and why it’s our fault you don’t win against better teams. Too many teams happy to park the bus and go for damage limitation, when we should attack you and get hammered instead.

59 minutes ago, Torfason said:

We do so enjoy the media telling us we don’t provide enough competition for you though and why it’s our fault you don’t win against better teams. Too many teams happy to park the bus and go for damage limitation, when we should attack you and get hammered instead.

Doesn’t sound like you enjoy it 

1 hour ago, Torfason said:

It's an interesting point, Ange hasn't used the Scottish market think Siegrist is the only player hes got on a free but when you look at that St Mirren squad it's full of players from this league and a big part in you guys making the top six.

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

It's an interesting point, Ange hasn't used the Scottish market think Siegrist is the only player hes got on a free but when you look at that St Mirren squad it's full of players from this league and a big part in you guys making the top six.

The league is better for it, the days of the OF signing the best players from the rest and mostly benching them does the league no good in the Bosman era, without large transfer fees.

If anything, you need a stronger league, even just to improve perception from players you want to sign, otherwise you get comments like the ones from the Japanese national manager and that does nothing to help you attract players.

3 minutes ago, Torfason said:

The league is better for it, the days of the OF signing the best players from the rest and mostly benching them does the league no good in the Bosman era, without large transfer fees.

If anything, you need a stronger league, even just to improve perception from players you want to sign, otherwise you get comments like the ones from the Japanese national manager and that does nothing to help you attract players.

So you think the league is stronger even thou Celtic are heading for 100 points and scoring 100 goals?

12 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Peaso is always at Rugby Park according to my mate. I also seen him there when I went to see Ayr reserves v Killie and he was deep in convo with McInnes. Is he associated with Kilmarnock now? 

He’s an agent now I think 

19 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I remember the Dons fans being told that we "had to be careful what we wished for" in getting rid of Delboy, and that he would inevitably have Killie competing in the Top 6 because "he knows the league". Top 6 of the Championship maybe if he's not careful...

He can go anytime as far as I am concerned. 

The problem is who would Billy Bowie then bring in as a replacement.  

Not going to happen though. 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

McInnes is an absolute fraud tbh. 

I hate that word, it's bad (which is to say Celtic-y) patter. He's a professional football manager employed as a professional football manager. Unfortunately, a not very good one, but not a "fraud".