Kilmarnock v Celtic 16 April

Just now, Jacky1990 said:

Them and their bigot brothers have been displaying their cuntishness for all the world to see and hear for decades without reproach from the authorities. 

Since Rangers and Celtic can seemingly decide to not have away fans at their ground, I would love a club to have the balls to ban them due to their pish. 

I know, but I remain hopeful (albeit against all available evidence) that someone in either Scottish football, tv or politics will develop a spine at some point. I didn't realise I was such a giddy optimist until now!

2 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Them and their bigot brothers have been displaying their cuntishness for all the world to see and hear for decades without reproach from the authorities

Since Rangers and Celtic can seemingly decide to not have away fans at their ground, I would love a club to have the balls to ban them due to their pish. 

It's embarrassing for the country and needs stopped.

51 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Not watching but that score line just pisses me off. 

It’s too much to ask for Celtic fans to see it but I wish someone running the game would be embarrassed enough to do something about it. 

Kilmarnock just need to be run a bit smarter, IMO, then they could have been 4-0 up within half an hour.

44 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Funnily enough, I am trying to master Laid just now, struggling to get from the G chord to the b*****d Barred F major and back in anything resembling the actual track.

But its still more interesting than watching this mismatch.......

Good luck, keep at it. But don’t become too obsessed that you become a bore. 

18 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Coming home from a 4-1 defeat thinking you’ve had a lucky escape isn’t a normal feeling.

It's normal for Derek! Every week without a P45 is a bonus.

18 minutes ago, Ayrfix said:

It is funny for the rest of us though. Looking forward to our inevitable humpings at your hands next season. As long as McInnes stays in place. Or you replace him with Hopkin!

The available evidence suggests that whoever we replace McInnes with will be just as useless. 

9 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

The last time Rangers or Celtic dropped points against anyone other than each other was the 12th of November last year.

But it’s what we all want to see!

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

But it’s what we all want to see!

It's fine, they are 99% likely to win every game when they are not playing each other. I have learned to live with that. I just wish they wouldn't carry on as duffing up teams with less than a tenth of their budget was some kind of stellar achievement.

22 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

It's fine, they are 99% likely to win every game when they are not playing each other. I have learned to live with that. I just wish they wouldn't carry on as duffing up teams with less than a tenth of their budget was some kind of stellar achievement.

The problem is it’s not just their idiot fans who think they’re brilliant. It’s the idiot media, pundits and press in this country who do too. As soon as they meet a semi competent team in Europe they get riden silly and their fans and the pundits can’t understand why and blame the other 40 SPFL clubs for it.