St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

42 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Alan Maybury?

A mate of mine, who used to be a ref, said that Maybury was the biggest c**t he ever encountered on the sidelines, at any level of football he had refereed. From amateur right up to Championship level. 

7 minutes ago, Nelly78 said:

A mate of mine, who used to be a ref, said that Maybury was the biggest c**t he ever encountered on the sidelines, at any level of football he had refereed. From amateur right up to Championship level. 

He got punted from Saints because of certain things he said and did, not a hope in hell of him #1, applying #2, Saints entertaining him.

3 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Was a bit tongue in cheek, essentially just calling him an arrogant so and so - having never met him of course. I have in my head he’s been close to the Dundee United job a couple of times too. 

He is related to macca  either cousin or nephew! 

Not sure if there would be much interest but Danny Cowley would be an interesting shout. Was excellent at Lincoln before being binned at Portsmouth despite a reasonable record. Saints might be an attractive option to get him back on track. 

1 hour ago, PSJSaint said:

Not sure if there would be much interest but Danny Cowley would be an interesting shout. Was excellent at Lincoln before being binned at Portsmouth despite a reasonable record. Saints might be an attractive option to get him back on track. 

Cant see him wanting to come to us either, but I’d be more than happy with that 

3 hours ago, PSJSaint said:

He allegedly turned Aberdeen down (having been initially interested) to take on Portsmouth when we appointed Glass. 

Not a chance he’d be interested in St Johnstone. 

Tommy Wright until the summer and with an understanding that the new owner would decide what happens thereafter (if that's going to be completed by then) I think is the most sensible course. He knows the club, knows some of the players. Makes most sense to me. 

4 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

This is just the kind of exciting project Brendan Rodgers would be interested in.

It might be a problem having to face his beloved Celtic though?

Can picture him getting stopped in the Overgate by a Dundee fan telling him he’s doing a great job