St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm not sure it would be. He'll have had his crack at management and will want to go on his own. Without sounding condescending, At Johnstone are exactly the level he will want to be realistically starting out at as he won't get much bigger.

I reckon he'd be very interested.

Barry Robson is around five more points away from being the Aberdeen manager next season.

Even if we fail to get 3rd and finish 4th he might well get it anyway.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

32 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

Every chance Kevin Thomson thinks St. Johnstone are beneath him anyway. There’s a man who loves himself. 

In fairness, his agent had his name in the papers linking him with us as soon as Alexander got his jotters.

If he was happy to put himself in the frame for Motherwell I'd be surprised if he saw St Johnstone as being beneath him - especially as he didn't even make our short list and we ended up giving the job to our Academy Director who had no first team coaching or management experience.

1 minute ago, capt_oats said:

In fairness, his agent had his name in the papers linking him with us as soon as Alexander got his jotters.

If he was happy to put himself in the frame for Motherwell I'd be surprised if he saw St Johnstone as being beneath him - especially as he didn't even make our short list and we ended up giving the job to our Academy Director who had no first team coaching or management experience.

Was a bit tongue in cheek, essentially just calling him an arrogant so and so - having never met him of course. I have in my head he’s been close to the Dundee United job a couple of times too. 

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Gus MacPherson surely must be a realistic shout given he's already there and has a lot of managerial experience.

Not saying he'd be a good choice but his name will surely be in the mixer.

Sounds like hes already made it clear hes no interest in being a manager again.

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I just got a cold sweat after remembering Malky Mackays name will be mentioned. 

I fucking hope not.

Be amazed after what happened two weeks ago. Not that it’ll happen, but I don’t think I’d be going anymore if he was in charge