St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

If the stories are true we might have new owners soon, so i think theyd potentially want to make their own decision. I personally wouldnt want him long term as i think the whole club has grown stale and he would just continue that, it needs jump started in the Summer.

As for why i want him now, we have a good squad who need confidence. Hes a motivator and would also get fans right behind him too. We arent far away from safety so a couple of results swing it for us and hes definitely capable of giving us a bounce. Hes more likely to accept a short term deal than a Neilson type too, which is handy as i want the new owners in this Summer hiring someone fresh and new. Neilson is just a continuation of Davidsons turgid, rigid, pish.

Is Tommy Wright likely to be at home twiddling his thumbs though or will he be in another line of work?

I'm sure he'd take a job if there was a chance of getting a permanent position out of it, but only for a couple of months?

Just now, houston_bud said:

Is Tommy Wright likely to be at home twiddling his thumbs though or will he be in another line of work?

I'm sure he'd take a job if there was a chance of getting a permanent position out of it, but only for a couple of months?

Hes effectively retired and this gives him a last hurrah that isnt being bombed out by Kilmarnock. 

Im not sure he will return, as he didnt leave on the best of terms with Steve Brown, but it makes sense to me.

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Controversial opinion but I honestly think Robbie Neilson would do a great job for St Johnstone and would get them back into the top 6. Overall he did a good job with both Hearts and Dundee Utd. He's free and would likely jump at the chance if offered to job.

You think Ross McCrorie is worth £2.5m, so i think we'll just ignore your opinion.