Dundee Utd v Livi

Wasn't going to bother going to this game after being at our last two away defeats, sitting watching Guthrie and Nouble playing up front, scoring zero goals and conceding 6, but the b*****ds have gone and won against St Johnstone with Brucie back in the starting XI, and we're still in with a chance of top 6.

Image result for why can't i quit you gif they pull me back in ...

5 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wasn't going to bother going to this game after being at our last two away defeats, sitting watching Guthrie and Nouble playing up front, scoring zero goals and conceding 6, but the b*****ds have gone and won against St Johnstone with Brucie back in the starting XI, and we're still in with a chance of top 6.

Image result for why can't i quit you gif they pull me back in ...

Keep the faith. Think we'll steal this one. At worse a draw.😊

13 hours ago, ATLIS said:

To be fair a draw isn't good enough. If we don't win, we don't make top 6 :D 

Are you suggesting that St Johnstone can't beat Hibs by 15 goals? Where's your optimism?

The amount of times we've just collapsed defensively this season would make missing out on GD a little infuriating. We need a win and we are capable if we go with a positive lineup, just a shame we're relying on others to help us out too.

2-2, we'll be 2-0 up and sitting 5th/6th until the last 10 minutes where both Hibs and St Mirren take the lead and the arse falls out.

2 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Choice A - we win this and stop Livi getting top six but we go down

Choice B - we lose and Livi get top 6 but we finish 10th and stay up

<ticks box A on ballot>

To be fair, if we don’t make top 6, I would rather see Dundee Utd relegated just to take another team with a decent chunk of money out the league 

Personally I'd prefer both the Dundee sides to be in the same division; always seems to add that bit of edge, not only to the participants, but also the teams around them.

I'd also like United to stay up just for the irritation it causes to some of the Dees although its been some time since a Dundee derby hasn't it (5 - 6 years?).

United always seem to give us a tough game irrespective of how they perform elsewhere; it also depends on which Livi turn up on the day. Throw Goodwin into the mix and who knows what will happen?

9 minutes ago, Durnford said:

I'd also like United to stay up just for the irritation it causes to some of the Dees although it’s been some time since a Dundee derby hasn't it (5 - 6 years?

Last season during Dundee’s biennial secondment to the Premiership.