Aberdeen vs Rangers

22 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I find Sevco fans reluctance to see us rivals very amusing, childish and pathetic...yet they seemed very excited about their late two goals in December.

Willie Miller's AWWW NAW! Summed it up perfectly. 

10 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

You make a case that I find difficult to argue. Chapeau. 

Too kind. 

1 hour ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I find Sevco fans reluctance to see us rivals very amusing, childish and pathetic...yet they seemed very excited about their late two goals in December.

You’re right, two injury time goals to come from behind and win a match is nothing to get excited about.

Edited by AJF

1 hour ago, AJF said:

You’re right, two injury time goals to come from behind and win a match is nothing to get excited about.

But surely if you're playing a perceived diddy team like Aberdeen then it's more relief than excitement?

Did you also support Rangers before they died in 2012? If so, was it excitement you experienced when you came back from 3-0 down against Shelbourne?

Who are Sevco's rivals? Celtic, Mike Ashley and maybe HMRC if they want a piece of the phoenix club too

On 21/04/2023 at 00:11, Bogbrush1903 said:

I don't think we should be writing off any match off as there is no guarantees the Gruesomes will be beating the rest after the split with the league already sewn up.

We should fancy our chances of three points on Sunday, and I think it would be a body blow to the teams chasing us.

I have in my mind that 53-55 points will be enough for 3rd.

And Celtic drop points before the split! No way should we be looking for anything less than three points tomorrow and ditch this "anything from this is a bonus" attitude...

25 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

But surely if you're playing a perceived diddy team like Aberdeen then it's more relief than excitement?

Did you also support Rangers before they died in 2012? If so, was it excitement you experienced when you came back from 3-0 down against Shelbourne?

Who are Sevco's rivals? Celtic, Mike Ashley and maybe HMRC if they want a piece of the phoenix club too

Surely if you’re playing anyone and you score two goals in added time to win the match you’re getting excited about it?

I was in primary 4 when we played Shelbourne. I was probably oblivious that we were even playing.

There could be countless examples you could use to make your point, but highlighting the fact that a set of fans got excited about turning a 2-1 defeat into a 3-2 victory in added time is a weak route to go down.

50 minutes ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

On the sad day of Barry Humphries' death - the caricaturer's caricaturer - I love this tribute to him.  So many cliches packed into so few sentences and the perfect depiction of a Sheep fan as to make the old man proud, possum.

As Dame Edna almost said, "To support Aberdeen is rather like going to a party and dancing all night with one's mother".

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

On the sad day of Barry Humphries' death - the caricaturer's caricaturer - I love this tribute to him.  So many cliches packed into so few sentences and the perfect depiction of a Sheep fan as to make the old man proud, possum.

As Dame Edna almost said, "To support Aberdeen is rather like going to a party and dancing all night with one's mother".

Sevconians would be best served to listen to the grand old Dame when she said, "“Never be afraid to laugh at yourself. After all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.”