Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

7 hours ago, Molotov said:

Whichever fans of teams who finish 4th and 5th in the top league will be wanting a Celtic victory as it has a direct impact on European seeding (4th) and actual qualification (5th).Β 

Fans of the team who finish 6th will be likely looking for a ICT win to f**k up the teams above because they are pissed off they don’t have that opportunity.

That’s the nature of football rivalry- especially in Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿!

Aye but that's a far too sensible way to look at this.

Instead, just think of the pure unbridled joy of watching over-entitled and over-advantaged big Ange's soor pus when he's interviewed after the game and asked how it felt losing out on his treble-legends attempt to a humble second tier side.Β  That would trump any European guff ...

8 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye but that's a far too sensible way to look at this.

Instead, just think of the pure unbridled joy of watching over-entitled and over-advantaged big Ange's soor pus when he's interviewed after the game and asked how it felt losing out on his treble-legends attempt to a humble second tier side.Β  That would trump any European guff ...

Spot on.

Any other outlook shames a diddy fan.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers mewling about how everyone should help them compete on 4 fronts and their subsequent collapse was great times tbh.Β 

You're forgetting what excellent ambassadors Rangers were as a club in and around said European final.

Surely, all of Scotland should have got behind them representing us.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Seriously, I despise Gordon Smith with the sort of vehemence I should probably reserve for people like Putin.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers mewling about how everyone should help them compete on 4 fronts and their subsequent collapse was great times tbh.Β 

Β 

Even Jinky is more subtle than that.

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Rangers wanting the league card extended and Scottish Cup final put back a week to help them in the UEFA Cup final which had been played two weeks earlier was peak *** moron Material in fairness.Β 

2 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're forgetting what excellent ambassadors Rangers were as a club in and around said European final.

Surely, all of Scotland should have got behind them representing us.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Seriously, I despise Gordon Smith with the sort of vehemence I should probably reserve for people like Putin.

Be careful Monkey the SFA only employ the best kinda people.Β Β 

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Rangers wanting the league card extended and Scottish Cup final put back a week to help them in the UEFA Cup final which had been played two weeks earlier was peak *** moron Material in fairness.Β 

Did they not cause part of the pile up too by getting a home game against fucking Gretna postponed for a European matchΒ :lol:

Back page of The Sun today;Β Treble Ahead!

The 'panel' in today's Record were asked what chance Caley had. Keith Jackson and some other oaf said 'No chance'.

Of course, they probably said the same in 2000, and 2003, and 2015. It would have been more amusing had they asked Jackson 'Can you name more than three members of Caley's current squad?'

I would loove it, joost loove it, if....

7 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Back page of The Sun today;Β Treble Ahead!

The 'panel' in today's Record were asked what chance Caley had. Keith Jackson and some other oaf said 'No chance'.

Of course, they probably said the same in 2000, and 2003, and 2015. It would have been more amusing had they asked Jackson 'Can you name more than three members of Caley's current squad?'

I would loove it, joost loove it, if....

Jackson's knowledge of Inverness football is limited indeed. The last time I heard him opining on the matter, he struggled with pronouncing and repeatedly referred to Ceilidh Thistle.

9 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

What city were these two born and brought up in please

And what denomination of school did they attend? We need to know what we’re up against here; cheating wise.