Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

13 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

They put on special trains for the 2015 final so you’d like to think they would be doing that again.

I've already booked a hotel which saves the hassle of back up the road and a chance to enjoy a few post match refreshments.

I just thought that's the better option for the two of us.

33 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

I've already booked a hotel which saves the hassle of back up the road and a chance to enjoy a few post match refreshments.

I just thought that's the better option for the two of us.

Our group have got a private hire booked so it’s not a big deal for us but 3pm should still be the kick off time.

15 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Celtic confirming they weren’t consulted about the change of kick off time. I’d imagine The Caley will say the same.

Thought they were in charge?

You hate to see them already come out with excuses for their inevitable pumping.

WTF are Celtic getting their knickers in a twist over this, its practically a home game for them. Do they have something more important to do on the 3rd?

Absolute wet wipes, they don't have an 8hr or so round trip that we have had to get used to for decades, but f**kin' 'ell are English football now telling us when we can or can't have a Cup Final?

Another page in the history book of why Scottish football is so tinpot.

2 minutes ago, approximately dave said:

WTF are Celtic getting their knickers in a twist over this, its practically a home game for them. Do they have something more important to do on the 3rd?

Absolute wet wipes, they don't have an 8hr or so round trip that we have had to get used to for decades, but f**kin' 'ell are English football now telling us when we can or can't have a Cup Final?

Another page in the history book of why Scottish football is so tinpot.

The more pushback on the decision the better surely, no?