Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

I'd have started this thead as soon as the final whistle had gone had we won ... might as well do it anyway.

Hopefully not a foregone conclusion but there's no doubt it'll be a tough game for ICT - good luck to them anyhoo

Cue all the chat about ICT not getting a fair share of the tickets - stand your fucking ground.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'd have started this thread as soon as the final whistle had gone had we won ... might as well do it anyway.

Hopefully not a foregone conclusion but there's no doubt it'll be a tough game for ICT - good luck to them anyhoo

Cue all the chat about ICT not getting a fair share of the tickets - stand your fucking ground.

You forgot the exclamation mark!

Them.jpg

There'd be a poetic deliciousness to everyone getting pelted for months with "Big Ange is the best manager in the UK" patter for taking Celtic to a treble after spending ~£50m, only for him to lose it to Billy fucking Dodds.

VAR to award ICT a penalty after a Celtic player blocks a shot on the line with his hand. ICT win 1-0. Resultant heads gone from Celtic sees them selling club branded tin foil hats for £100.

This talking, talking, is onleeeeee bravado...

I can't be that optimistic even in fun. I mean, I'll be there, but I fear it'll be a keeping-the-score-down job. Whichever half of Scotland's shame gets through, there can be no more keeper/defender brain-melt incidents  for exame.

Edited by KirkieRR

• Ned Nederlander changed the title to Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic