Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

Just now, Arachnophile said:

I would disagree, but as a Falkirk fan your expertise in such matters is unrivalled.

They have offered absolutely nothing.

Of course, the only reason they are here is because of your clown car Gretna in waiting, so, y'know.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

I feel like Inverness have played almost as well as they could here, don't think Dodds could have asked for much more from them in terms of performance and application.

It’s getting stretched now, but only because they are pushing on.  It think they’ve been excellent so far, and look well coached. 

1 minute ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Currently on holiday abroad and not watching the game ,

However, when in local supermarket this morning at 11am heard a bit of a commotion.

Turned up the aisle to see two bloaters , aged  around mid 40’s in full Celtic strip giving the wee lassie assistant pelters because there wasn’t enough beer in the chillers for them to watch “ The Selik dae the  trebul hen”, then left singing “ Oo Ah Up The Ra”

Absolute fucking embarrassment 

Embarrassing yet oh so predictable. 

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Currently on holiday abroad and not watching the game ,

However, when in local supermarket this morning at 11am heard a bit of a commotion.

Turned up the aisle to see two bloaters , aged  around mid 40’s in full Celtic strip giving the wee lassie assistant pelters because there wasn’t enough beer in the chillers for them to watch “ The Selik dae the  trebul hen”, then left singing “ Oo Ah Up The Ra”

Absolute fucking embarrassment 

Don't go to Craig Tara for your holidays. 

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

I feel like Inverness have played almost as well as they could here, don't think Dodds could have asked for much more from them in terms of performance and application.

You watching same game as me? They have been brutal and I suppose tried to shitfest a 1-0 win

Just now, kingjoey said:

Caley have played Celtic a lot better than a number of Premiership clubs this season. I'm thinking specifically about my club as one of them.

But not quite as well as ours(at times).

5 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

If that decision had been the other way there would be windows smashed and demands for a public enquiry 

And it's those little moments that Old Firm fans are so desensitised to. They think a refereeing conspiracy is a red cards and offside goals.

The real 'conspiracy' is right under their nose. It's not a conspiracy, no plotting is involved, but both sets of cretins have intimidated and harassed referees into giving them all of the small decisions. It's their default. If a Celtic player and a Caley player fall down, the Celtic player gets it. Simple as that.

Right now on Twitter, at least ten people will have tweeted demanding Michael Stewart "shuts up" about that Mckay foul (and probable red card for Iwata, for what it's worth) and saying that he's "RAGING! 🤣" and/or hurting.

2 minutes ago, Amarillo Bairn said:

You watching same game as me? They have been brutal and I suppose tried to shitfest a 1-0 win

What are they supposed to do?  Match up and go toe-to-toe with them?

1 minute ago, approximately dave said:

Could Falkirk do a better job?

Don't be so touchy. We were all wanting Thistle to win.

But they have been objectively rubbish, apart from closing space and that's about it, against a Celtic team who could take 3 players off and still coast to the whistle.