Scottish Cup Final 2023 - ICT v Celtic

6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Saw what can only be described as a baldy b*****d of an ICT fan near me frantically grassing suspected Celtic fans in wrong end to disinterested polis. Aye mate we know, f**k off.

ICT losing the game on and off the field. A day of grassing shame. 

^^^^ big team found

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Sectarianism watch: ICT fans singing about dirty ****** b*****ds. I thought this was supposed to be a west of Scotland old firm issue that everyone else was above participating in! 

11 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Saw what can only be described as a baldy b*****d of an ICT fan near me frantically grassing suspected Celtic fans in wrong end to disinterested polis. Aye mate we know, f**k off.

Definitely not Sellick fan in the Inverness end 👀

8 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

If I was going to bed tonight having watched* "my team" secure their fifth treble in seven seasons by beating an ICT side with genuinely a fiftieth(?) of Celtic's budget, all from the comfort of my own sofa, I'd probably be wondering whether I am a contributing factor to the rotting corpse that is competitiveness in Scottish football.

Luckily, the ability to self reflect and having a basic sense of fairness - the kind you get from actually engaging with a left-wing worldview, rather than ambulance chasing and blindly following an oligarch club without the oil - stops me from ever supporting either of them.

I'm sure they'll be all over Pie and Bovril five minutes after the final whistle to explain to me exactly why I'm wrong and why they don't follow Inverness from up there in Muir of Ord.

Hide contents

*Seen a game inside Celtic Park twice in my life, one was the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction charity game from when my daughter used to speak to me.

Aye but something inside so strong.

Do we all hate Celtgers that we don't appreciate it when they do good things or are the commentators that far up their arse that they cream themselves whenever they cross the half way line

15 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Hopefully they grass you up for being a roaster.

2 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Do we all hate Celtgers that we don't appreciate it when they do good things or are the commentators that far up their arse that they cream themselves whenever they cross the half way line

When the majority of the people watching support the big two they will have presenters who play to the audience I'm afraid 

2 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

The European wins and runs to the finals are impressive tbf. Beating an opponent in a cup final whose player budget probably accounts for what you spend on catering each year isn’t. Neither are the 9IAR when you are financially doped or have no competition for most of it. 

3 minutes ago, DensParkNumber1 said:

When the majority of the people watching support the big two they will have presenters who play to the audience I'm afraid 

5live has been okay in this regard