🔵🔴 The Caley v Ayr ⚪⚫

14 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Especially now the the bypass is built and you don't have to go through Maybole 🤣 Full of super-sectarian Rangers supporters for some inexplicable reason. They should all be supporting Ayr United ** Traitors to South Ayrshire, the whole mess of them.

** Or Morton, obviously

Visit any shitey Ayrshire village and it's full of Super Mutants. 

3 minutes ago, CoolLesterSmooth said:

Wouldn’t surprise. Last I heard was that he was down scoping out the cassilis after hearing it was to-let. 

Just a businessman doing business. 

TBF it looks pretty good now that the front hss all been refurbed and painted up. Still daren't set foot in there, though. The Maybole Arms isn't bad. Rangers territory, but not extreme bigotry.

Just now, Chippyminton said:

TBF it looks pretty good now that the front hss all been refurbed and painted up. Still daren't set foot in there, though. The Maybole Arms isn't bad. Rangers territory, but not extreme bigotry.

Last time I saw it it looked pretty decrepit. Good to see it’s had a bit of TLC. 

Dunking on south South Ayrshire, cassilis refurb updates and chip shop reviews aside, I’m feeling quietly confident about getting a result at this game. 

This optimism is based on hee-haw. Maybe a gut feeling mixed with delusions of my team not being as guff in mind as it is in reality.

Mcginty to get a header, and Akinyemi to skelp one in. 2-1 Ayr. 

16 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Your giving the carrick area a bashing tonight eh?

No way, it's just banter. Carrick's great. As a matter of fact - I was working in Kirkoswald today. I paused on my way home and went up (down?) the Electric Brae. One of those little gems which locals drive past 100+ times a year and never give second thought to. If you're ever in need of some reflective peace & tranquility - spend a day on Maidens beach. It's magical.

But anyways as @CoolLesterSmooth has correctly pointed out, this is a fitba forum, not TripAdvisor. Draw. Please. Just draw.

Edited by Chippyminton

27 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

It's currently closed, has been for close to a year. Was meant to be opening back up but haven't heard anything about it in a while.