Lichties v Accies

We were utterly abysmal but I suppose fight, grit etc. We, or should I say Morton, have given us a fallback and we need to seriously lift our performances over these 4 (hopefully) games. 

No surprise to the see the hillbillies embarrassing themselves at half-time with another show of violence towards the gallant Accies support. Just where do they find these people?!

There were three buses booked from The Vaults and only two turned up.Bus Number One chucked them all off as someone opened the hatch for fresh air.

I was on Bus Number Two and walked off as was not leaving 110+ folk behind.No other buses could be sourced, so we all headed to The Bay Horse which had the game on Firestick.

Thank fcuk we were not there as Dundee Arnold Clark Hospitality would not have got off as lightly as they did.

Job done as far as what we could have reasonably hoped for in January I guess.

We are rotten, but I still think less rotten than the sides in League One, so I'm hopeful we can haul ourselves over the line.

Either way, though, a major overhaul is needed in the summer.

7 hours ago, accies1874 said:

We were utterly abysmal but I suppose fight, grit etc. We, or should I say Morton, have given us a fallback and we need to seriously lift our performances over these 4 (hopefully) games. 

No surprise to the see the hillbillies embarrassing themselves at half-time with another show of violence towards the gallant Accies support. Just where do they find these people?!

Please explain the second paragraph.

Thank you.

37 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

I believe there was some fighting in the hospitality 

In hospitality?? 

Is that why everyone was 5 or 10 minutes late to come back*?

Eta *to come back out for the second half.

Edited by ExiledLichtie