Lichties v Accies

Another 0-0, It would have been a pleasant surprise to have seen us score a goal, especially since the manager put out what was possibly the most attacking side we've seen this season. We did have a some good attempts, hitting the bar and the Hamilton keeper making a few good saves.

Bobby Linn showed why he should have had more game time this season. Bitsindou had his best game for us and everybody put in a shift. So well done to all for securing another season in the Championship. 

15 minutes ago, SotesBornalichtie said:

Another 0-0, It would have been a pleasant surprise to have seen us score a goal, especially since the manager put out what was possibly the most attacking side we've seen this season. We did have a some good attempts, hitting the bar and the Hamilton keeper making a few good saves.

Bobby Linn showed why he should have had more game time this season. Bitsindou had his best game for us and everybody put in a shift. So well done to all for securing another season in the Championship. 

Bitsindou was slightly less awful in the 2nd half, was like a man short in the 1st, absolute waste of a wage, but not the only one in the squad, unfortunately 

18 minutes ago, ecto said:

Bitsindou was slightly less awful in the 2nd half, was like a man short in the 1st, absolute waste of a wage, but not the only one in the squad, unfortunately 

Don’t agree with this at all, sorry Ecto. I thought Bitsindou had a good game last night. Did exactly what, I imagine, he was asked to do - broke up play, won a lot of challenges and stood up well physically.

21 minutes ago, ecto said:

Sorry don't agree with that at all, i thought he had a good game.

37 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Don’t agree with this at all, sorry Ecto. I thought Bitsindou had a good game last night. Did exactly what, I imagine, he was asked to do - broke up play, won a lot of challenges and stood up well physically.

Less bad than usual 

36 minutes ago, keptie said:

Sorry don't agree with that at all, i thought he had a good game.

Absolutely not

34 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Bitsindou was good first half but poor in the second half 

Awful 1st half, less awful 2nd

12 minutes ago, ecto said:

Less bad than usual 

Absolutely not

Awful 1st half, less awful 2nd

I find your criticism of him way over the top, he's not in there to play defence splitting passes.

4 minutes ago, keptie said:

I find your criticism of him way over the top, he's not in there to play defence splitting passes.

rarely picks up a man, reacts slowly to any situation, for someone of his height, rarely wins a header, or a tackle for that matter, absolute bombscare in defence

1 minute ago, ecto said:

rarely picks up a man, reacts slowly to any situation, for someone of his height, rarely wins a header, or a tackle for that matter, absolute bombscare in defence

Well i think we'll agree to disagree on this, he did fine last night.......imo.

Bizarre take on Bitsindou, he’s not really done much wrong , shame he got injured, he’s got an eye for a pass, and also did well at centre back for a few games. Perhaps could be a bit more physical for his size but hardly a waste of a wage

20 hours ago, Old Timer said:

Just shows you how we all have different views. I was shouting for Bitsindou to get taken off. How often did he just head the ball in the air and pass to the opposition.

Do you mean actually shouting for him to be subbed off? If so, in what way does that help anything? 

1 hour ago, TheRoundO said:

I hope we don’t sign Bitsindou. I thought he was poor on Friday. I have seen him be ok as a defensive midfielder and a stand in centre back, but not good enough. 

No chance we will sign him 

8 hours ago, JoseMarooniho said:

Do you mean actually shouting for him to be subbed off? If so, in what way does that help anything? 

I certainly was shouting to get him off - but I was watching the stream. 

Just now, TheRoundO said:

I certainly was shouting to get him off - but I was watching the stream. 

He couldn’t have been any worse on the stream, than he was live, surely