Nations League

7 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Oooft. If that’s given offside tomorrow and results in a St Mirren goal being chalked off against Hearts, I might headbutt my seat.

Lolwut? You can't be an an offside position and interfere with play. Standing almost on the goalkeeper's toes is as obvious an offside as you can get.

The commentator referencing the fact that the striker wants to distract the goalkeeper in the same breath as not understanding why it's offside is hilarious.

However given she also said tonight would be tough for England as they "only had had 6 or 7 days rest" as if they don't normally play every weekend means I don't think she's the brightest.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

Lolwut? You can't be an an offside position and interfere with play. Standing almost on the goalkeeper's toes is as obvious an offside as you can get.

The commentator referencing the fact that the striker wants to distract the goalkeeper in the same breath as not understanding why it's offside is hilarious.

However given she also said tonight would be tough for England as they "only had had 6 or 7 days rest" as if they don't normally play every weekend means I don't think she's the brightest.

I’ve seen them given. 😀

5 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

That’s a blatant shove in the back in the box. 

5 minutes ago, pub car king said:

No attempt to play the ball there just barged her over 

Stonewall penalty. How the ref has missed that I have no idea.

1 minute ago, Hibee_Hibernian said:

Uefa having a laugh that there’s no var in this. How we’ve not got either of those penalties is crazy

It's a strange one. This is the top tier of UEFA's second most prestigious tournament for women. Not having it devalues it.