Nations League

ITV have the MIGHTEE LIONESSES contract, just as C4 now have the men's Euro 24 winners elect contract

However, as they were broadcasting the match to the other 'home nation' who were playing you'd think they would have made more of an effort.

Actually, no, you wouldn't.

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Does anyone know if Hampden parking restrictions apply for women’s games?

I think they will - seem to be expecting five figures of a crowd.

Anyone else going? Seems to be a difficult one to call. Scotland played well v Them and lost, Belgium didn't especially v Netherlands and won.

1 hour ago, lubo_blaha said:

Does anyone know if Hampden parking restrictions apply for women’s games?

There's never been on-street parking restrictions at any of the previous women's games, although the car park isn't available unless you're in hospitality or have pre-arranged disabled parking.

I took my car to Lesser Hampden earlier today on my way I didn't see any of the stickers on the street signs to say that restrictions were in place tonight, so it should be fine.

However, if the attendances keep on increasing, I imagine the local residents will start campaigning for the restrictions to include women's internationals sooner than later.

33 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

I think they will - seem to be expecting five figures of a crowd.

Anyone else going? Seems to be a difficult one to call. Scotland played well v Them and lost, Belgium didn't especially v Netherlands and won.

I'll be there with my family. My youngest daughter doesn't like a full Hampden for the men's internationals, but she enjoys the women's games.

It's one of the big advantages of the SSC for me, that you get free tickets for these games, and combined with living locally to Hampden it makes these nights an easy and affordable way to entertain the kids.

Hopeful of a decent performance following Friday, but no idea what to expect from Belgium.

Edited by Ben Reilly