Nations League

8 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Is the audio knackered on this for everyone or just me? Horrible crackling noises on both the Gaelic and English feeds so I presume it's a BBC fault.

Me as well. Every Scotland game on Alba has had several problems with the broadcast 

15 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

If we can get a winner here we'll have the chance to relegate England on Tuesday (if they don't score another v Netherlands).

Beat England to guarantee there won't be a GB football team at the Olympics next year is incentive enough 

Am I the only one that thinks that Missopo kick of Erin Cuthbert's face there was 100% deliberate? I saw it as a despicable challenge. 😡

The side replay is pretty clear that she's hurdling Cuthbert very comfortably but drops her trailing leg deliberately as she does in order to make sure she caught her. There wasnt a massive amount of actual force but its deliberately hitting her in the head for me. Red card all day long. Disgraceful.

13 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Beat England to guarantee there won't be a GB football team at the Olympics next year is incentive enough 

Well they did get their winner and will now be looking to rack up a score against us. With our own players able to make the Olympics if it happens 🤷‍♂️💰

Frustrating that there's very little between these four teams. A little composure in front of goal and we could be at the other end of the table. Is it the Pedro factor that's holding us back?

Still not 100% health-wise so won't be there on Tuesday, sadly. None of the Scotland players on the pitch are likely to figure in any stupid misconceived TEAMGEEBEE (Weir, Watson injured, Cuthbert not included last time) and it would be great to lamp the Lionesses, depress the BBC and put all the Olympic nonsense to rest.

Edited by KirkieRR

So unsurprisingly most UK news outlets are revelling in how Team GB are back in with a chance of qualifying for the Olympics.

Hopefully the Dutch hammer Belgium (actually 1-0 will probably do) and put this nonsense back in its box.

I'll happily watch the England game on TV.

Belgium game cost me about £60+.

Netherlands that was a cheapie even though i felt i'd been pickpocketed at the catering outlet.

England won't cost me a penny cos i won't be there.

As for those 3×2 freebie Tartan Army disabled tickets i got landed with for the 3 games. nah thanks but no thanks, Hampden on a freezing cold winters night, give them to the wains.

Rachel Corsie angry about suggestions Scotland might lie down for the good of TEAMGEEBEE.

Illness prevents me going tomorrow night but I would so loove it, absolutely loove it, if Scotland could dump the dreary Lionesses tomorrow night. We'd not only be beating England, but also TEAMGEEBEE, the English FA and the BBC.

8 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

Going to my first ever SWNT game tomorrow. Been coaching girls football for a while now and have organised to take 29 of them to their first fixture - needless to say they're all absolutely buzzing!

Enjoy. Though it sounds like hard work!

On 02/12/2023 at 16:37, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

David Currie genuinely suggesting Scotland players should throw the England game on Tuesday to help GB qualify for the Olympics 

Did Julie Fleeting give him a kiss (of the Glasgow variety)?

50 minutes ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

She didn't seem averse to throwing the game unfortunately 

Julie Fleeting put herself out of contention for the 2012 TEAMGEEBEE as she only wanted to play for Scotland, in her defence.