4 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Maeda is favourite the get the ball but imo he is not favourite to control the ball and be in a position to get a shot away with being challenged by another defender.

If Walsh gave the red card and that was his view then sure I can see it though I would disagree. The nature of controlling a ball almost requires the attacker to slow down, and you see this hundreds of times in games, that a defender can easily get back goal side from behind the play.  Walsh's original decision was not an obvious error and Collum should have stayed out of it.

From that position he should be able to take it first time without needing to control it

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

From that position he should be able to take it first time without needing to control it

He is going to be hitting a bouncing ball from the edge of the box on an angle? Well then it is clearly not an obvious goal scoring opportunity. Look up the xG on that one.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Doesn't really matter if he takes it first time or not, he's been fouled when through on goal and denied the opportunity on goal. It couldn't be any clearer.

28 minutes ago, Empty It said:

the Vhictim FC stuff.

Oh really?......

33 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Not a second booking nah? Obviously not.

44 minutes ago, Empty It said:

If Celtic were 3-0 up strolling the game Collum wouldn't have even thought about flagging that.

16 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Why is the ref stopping the game 

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:

SFA Select 2 - 0 Hearts.

39 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Still seething.

Indeed

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I have never seen "going through the motions" quite like this Celtic end. :lol:

Any support whose first thought when winning a league title manifests itself as 'f**k you, rivals, we're gonnae win the league' is absolutely needing to look at themselves.

I don't think our rivals would even come into my first hundred thoughts if we won the title.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Any support whose first thought when winning a league title manifests itself as 'f**k you, rivals, we're gonnae win the league' is absolutely needing to look at themselves.

I don't think our rivals would even come into my first hundred thoughts if we won the title.

Are you sure the IRA chants didn't come first?