4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

They didn't let us. We've been right in their faces for the first 45 minutes, forcing them to make mistakes. I know it's a common theme not to give Hibs any credit when they're on top of other teams, but come on. 😂

On the other hand, Youann is terrorising Marcus Fraser. He just cannot handle him whatsoever, Hibs are pressing and we're hanging on by the seat of our pants but both goals were 100% stupidity 

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Honestly though mate, I'm happy to give praise but surely you need to see that the first goal should be dealt with by a centre half 100 times out of 100 and the second goal is from Declan Gallagher tripping over his own two feet? Two catastrophically stupid errors.

Fair play to Hibs for putting the pressure on but we are dithering in ways we normally just don't, even under pressure.

You say 100 times out of 100, but Youan has scored multiple goals like that this season against different sides. He's a proper poacher who anticipates errors that most teams would usually get away with.

3 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You say 100 times out of 100, but Youan has scored multiple goals like that this season against different sides. He's a proper poacher who anticipates errors that most teams would usually get away with.

Don't get me wrong, he's good at it and floats on the basis it might happen. Similar to his winner at St. Mirren Park if I remember that. 

From our POV though, it's nothing other than a gift handed to him on a plate by a brain fart inability to defend a throw in that probably shouldn't have gone to him but that he should have anticipated. Its not Dunne's first time throwing a ball back and putting defenders in trouble but I expect Fraser to eat that up all day.

Edited by djchapsticks

4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

He done it in paisley as well .our whole defence needs binned how big Joe's not on that park baffles me.

Edited by elvis

Can't give a team like Hibs a 2 goal head start and expect anything from the game. 

We bounced back better in the 2nd half, had we got an equaliser it would have been daylight robbery on the grand scale of things.

Why did Robbo not start Baccus? And how did Main not score that sitter 🤮.

We've got it all to do now. Needing at least 1 shock result and a snooker or 2. 

Well done the Hibees though 👏 

1 hour ago, StellarHibee said:

It is a bit like the **** and the ****. Are they errors or the result of pressure. A bit of both I'd say 

Very frustrating in the end.

Hibs miles better in the first half, and made a couple of great chances - but they scored from two gifts.

We didn't really deserve anything from the game; especially with Gogic and Main both missing sitters in the second half.