Alloa v Hamilton & Hamilton v Alloa

I hope we see a good turnout of Alloa fans tomorrow

And that hopefully scougall (or spewgall ) as he has been recently,  makes the trip too 

Robertson ?

Strachan ?

Church ?

Durnan ?

King i fear may not be fit .

1 hour ago, Vegetableman said:

I hope we see a good turnout of Alloa fans tomorrow

And that hopefully scougall (or spewgall ) as he has been recently,  makes the trip too 

Robertson ?

Strachan ?

Church ?

Durnan ?

King i fear may not be fit .

Manager confirmed King won't play which isn't surprising. Robbo finished for the season, think the podcast boys confirmed that too. Would be surprised if Strachan was ok given the way he hobbled off on Tuesday. Saw a rumour on twitter that Durnan is on holiday which seems strange! Would help if he was available. 

Don't know about Scougall and Church but obviously a huge bonus if either or both were to make it. If none of these players are available we're obviously really struggling and not far off just having a starting line up of established players. All we can ask is that we repeat Tuesday in getting the best out of whoever is available and see where it takes us. 

11 hours ago, Waspie said:

Saw a rumour on twitter that Durnan is on holiday which seems strange! Would help if he was available. 

That would be a big blow. I was assuming he had work commitments on Tuesday. I suppose with recently having joined the fire service he might be restricted in when he could take his holidays.

Having both Scougs and Church fit would be a major plus. I expect the former will be, but the latter won't.  Strachan certainly looked gubbed, but you just never know.

I wonder if we'll go back to three centre backs if Church and Strachan out, with Andy G coming in and O'Donnell left wing back?

If we can get a midfield three of Scougs, Miller and Kev starting then I'd be reasonably confident of getting the job done, but it's still a big ask. 

Either way, don't think the players will let us down effort wise.