Alloa v Hamilton & Hamilton v Alloa

Wondering what the record would be for goals scored in a playoff match…given, if this keeps up, Airdrie look like they could pump the Accies in a first half and then comfortably give them all back in the second. Of course, they are actually defending in the second right now, so, maybe not.

Big fan of wee Kev but this is the worst I’ve seen him. Been getting ripped at right back, prob cost all four goals. Rice should have had someone else in there after the second. Epic collapse! We are done to the bare bones and Yep, Taggart off, Stanger sent off but losing four goals in 9 mins is brutal. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Waldo said:

Ya ha ha. Mon the Accies. 

Must admit i don't really get supporters of others club hatred for Accies, i can understand Accies supporters hatred for their board. I used to find it funny when they were in the premier league and the kept surviving against the odds. 

1 hour ago, keptie said:

Must admit i don't really get supporters of others club hatred for Accies, i can understand Accies supporters hatred for their board. I used to find it funny when they were in the premier league and the kept surviving against the odds. 

I don't have any ill feelings towards Accies tbh. You had a group of right fuckwits following you a few years ago (no idea if they still do) but apart from that I've always found Accies inoffensive. I want you to get relegated purely for the geography of it. 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't have any ill feelings towards Accies tbh. You had a group of right fuckwits following you a few years ago (no idea if they still do) but apart from that I've always found Accies inoffensive. I want you to get relegated purely for the geography of it. 

Erm....i support Arbroath. You don't have to worry about travelling up here.😉

One of those games where it's hard to make much sense of anything. Played in quite a nice 4-3-3 and definitely looked to draw out Alloa's full-backs to get our forwards in behind them which is what led to Stanger's second yellow, but I can't lie, the biggest contributing factor to our turnaround did seem to be the protests (Alloa going down to 10 but that's not as funny). No matter what happens next week, those scenes were still justified and there needs to be a clear out.

Feeling slightly numb on the way back from that.

We pretty much ran out of players today. Taggart's injury and Stanger's dismissal wrecked an already depleted squad. Was Durnan really on holiday?! FFS.

Anyway fair play to Accies who smelled the blood and blew us away. I might need some alcohol to drown out that brutal 9 minutes at the end of the first half.