EFL Playoffs 2023

4 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Boro enjoying continually crossing the ball out of the pitch…

Hackney looks a cracking player. 

If he keeps going the way he is he'll be knocking on Steve Clark's door soon enough. 

Coventry thoroughly deserved that tonight. Boro haven't been that good for weeks. I had hoped it was because they had qualified but it looks like a bad spell. Glad they shit the bed tonight rather than the final. Particularly gutted as I found out earlier I had two tickets for the final :(

17 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Good to see either Luton/Coventry in the EPL next season. Middlesbrough would’ve done their usual shite of going up then straight down. 

You thinking of Norwich, aye?

Just now, Scosha said:

I could be wrong, but have Middlesbrough not been up a couple times in last 10 years and relegated immediately? 

Nah, just once (and were relegated immediately, mind you). But before that they spent 11 seasons or so in the top flight. 

39 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

If he keeps going the way he is he'll be knocking on Steve Clark's door soon enough. 

Coventry thoroughly deserved that tonight. Boro haven't been that good for weeks. I had hoped it was because they had qualified but it looks like a bad spell. Glad they shit the bed tonight rather than the final. Particularly gutted as I found out earlier I had two tickets for the final :(

I liked that he can control things from deep, but also looked to step forward and attempt to make things happen at times too. 

I had noticed they had tailed off, end product was pretty woeful - infuriating to watch.