Dundee Utd v Ross County the relegation dog fight!!

I know we got the win at the weekend but really don’t want to see us playing with 3 centre halfs again , kenneh in for watson and go 4/3/3 with dhanda given a free role with Murray and white.

cancola , loturi and kenneh in the midfield. 

1 minute ago, Rcfc fan said:

I know we got the win at the weekend but really don’t want to see us playing with 3 centre halfs again , kenneh in for watson and go 4/3/3 with dhanda given a free role with Murray and white.

cancola , loturi and kenneh in the midfield. 

I’d be very surprised if White and Murray start. The dynamic totally changed when they were subbed on Saturday.

2 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I’d be very surprised if White and Murray start. The dynamic totally changed when they were subbed on Saturday.

I think this is one where we can hope White can bully the DU defence.

I'd go with 433, Dhanda White & Murray, then have Samuel & Stones as fresh legs and impact subs again.

Could well come down to goal difference in the end. With Killie 9 goals worse off than County I suppose a draw wouldn't be a the end of the world. Especially if we manage to at least draw away against Killie on the last day. However the Killie pitch could well work in their favour so can't take that for granted.

Would quite like United to stay up as well, great away day and good supporters too. Shame Dundee won the league, but guess at least for United fans they'd get their Derby back IF they stay up.

Motherwell away will be very tough, Kettlewell seems to have got them playing well and always rated Blair Spitall.

The St. Johnstone home game after is definitely winnable. It's gonna probably go to last game against Killie and then it's down to nerves I guess.

Think Alex Samuel deserves a start ahead of White, but will see what Malky does. Would be terrible if County went down, most teams like the away day in Dingwall. Would be a shame too for the town, lower crowd etc (except the full house inevitable Highland derby)

6 hours ago, Pete the Jakey said:

I agree with you regarding the dynamic but I’d probably still play them both as they do offer a lot to the team, if they don’t deliver then put Stones and Samuel on at half time

20 hours ago, Sonam said:

Could well come down to goal difference in the end. With Killie 9 goals worse off than County I suppose a draw wouldn't be a the end of the world. Especially if we manage to at least draw away against Killie on the last day. However the Killie pitch could well work in their favour so can't take that for granted.

Would quite like United to stay up as well, great away day and good supporters too. Shame Dundee won the league, but guess at least for United fans they'd get their Derby back IF they stay up.

Motherwell away will be very tough, Kettlewell seems to have got them playing well and always rated Blair Spitall.

The St. Johnstone home game after is definitely winnable. It's gonna probably go to last game against Killie and then it's down to nerves I guess.

Think Alex Samuel deserves a start ahead of White, but will see what Malky does. Would be terrible if County went down, most teams like the away day in Dingwall. Would be a shame too for the town, lower crowd etc (except the full house inevitable Highland derby)

I would think the average crowd would go up if Malky were to receive his jotters on relegation.  

Depends on what time you arrive.  If you park on Dens Road then you just walk up and down North Isla Street or Provost Road to game.  Other option is Clepington Road where you walk down Fleming Gardens.

Each have relatively straight forward access to Kingsway and then the Road to Perth etc